Official Diablo 3 thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw, I dropped templar in inferno for enchantress. templar is fukkin useless at that point. at least the bish can confuse and turn elites into chicken...plus boost your damage.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Super late but I just found out about elective mode, made a breh damn near formidable on inferno (dolo of course).

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
My Framerate went to sh1t after the last update :noah:

It seems to be happening to alot of people too...

Blizzard fukin up with all these damn updates :scusthov:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
The Lead Developer of Act II Inferno should be shot with 30 hypodermic needles filled with HIV and hydrochloric acid.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The Lead Developer of Act II Inferno should be shot with 30 hypodermic needles filled with HIV and hydrochloric acid.
hes the same one as act II normal :noah: the contrast in mobs just seems more evident cuz act II mobs are hella faster and hit harder in general

lol this shiit had me :laff: for real today:

enchantress: "Im hungry do you think we can have some bread and wine for dinner ?" or smthin like that

my witch doctor: ":childplease: all I have is this dried lizard :jawalrus:"

enchantress: "oh well it was worth a try"

mal625

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall way better than me im still stuc in hell mode(i think) the third mode my barb is trash or maybe its the person playing it that is:manny:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
mal625 said:
yall way better than me im still stuc in hell mode(i think) the third mode my barb is trash or maybe its the person playing it that is:manny:

From what I've read, Barbs/Monks shouldn't have issues until they hit Inferno. If you're having problems, it's most likely due to gear. Visit the AH with a few hundred thousand gold to spend. Also, check out the Diablo 3 forums on Blizz' site for additional help.

My monk is level 20 and BEASTING.......in Normal.......:win: I have my own version of Vortex and I'm abusing the fukk out of it!!!!

On an added note: There are NO Hardcore players past Act 2 Inferno. That should tell you how rough this part of the game is.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
ok I expected act II to be crazy but I didnt expect the first regular ass locun or whatever their name (cats that throw firebombs right at the start of act II) to one-shot me :huhldup: :sadbron:

I dont even have time to cast shiit :scusthov:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
yseJ said:
ok I expected act II to be crazy but I didnt expect the first regular ass locun or whatever their name (cats that throw firebombs right at the start of act II) to one-shot me :huhldup: :sadbron:

I dont even have time to cast shiit :scusthov:

I tried to tell you. I think they are going to lower the difficulty settings on Act 2 Inferno soon because the difference in gearing between Act 1 and 2 is crazy.

Took me 8 deaths to get through the Canyon......:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
From what I've read, Barbs/Monks shouldn't have issues until they hit Inferno. If you're having problems, it's most likely due to gear. Visit the AH with a few hundred thousand gold to spend. Also, check out the Diablo 3 forums on Blizz' site for additional help.

My monk is level 20 and BEASTING.......in Normal.......:win: I have my own version of Vortex and I'm abusing the fukk out of it!!!!

On an added note: There are NO Hardcore players past Act 2 Inferno. That should tell you how rough this part of the game is.

I dont know who sold you that dream no one is past act 2 inferno in hard core theres plenty of streams up of people in act 3 hard core right now

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Diablo is a game series i've never played for some reason.

Sure this has been asked, but should i bother with the first 2?