Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Oh here's some real sh1t that made the game better:

Remap your keys. Personally:

instead of 1,2,3,4,

I use D,F,G,H and Space Bar instead of shift and R for health potions

Even that's not perfect it can use some tweaking but it's much better than the way it was.

Mouse Wheel Up for Inventory

Mouse Wheel Down for close all windows (works for skipping conversations and skipping cutscenes)

Yea i change them similiar to my WoW keybinds, got some special buttons on my mouse :bow:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent probably around 800 hours between Diablo and Diablo 2. I feel confident saying Diablo 3 sucks.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I spent probably around 800 hours between Diablo and Diablo 2. I feel confident saying Diablo 3 sucks.

I think saying it sucks it a little harsh. If it wasn't named Diablo 3 it wouldn't catch as much hate(wouldn't have sold as much either). That said I've quit and don't see myself coming back until a major content patch is released.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think saying it sucks it a little harsh. If it wasn't named Diablo 3 it wouldn't catch as much hate(wouldn't have sold as much either). That said I've quit and don't see myself coming back until a major content patch is released.

Basically.

Game is half-assed. It's Diablo 2 with less customization, worse items, worse voice-acting, and better graphics.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
For keybinding if you use wasd like most i found changing the "MOVE" button to W to be more natural then base my keys around that. I use w to move (you move in the direction of your mouse) then asdqer for my action bar keys.

Check this out though, found a way to farm goblins at damn near breakneck speeds because of the lack of "random" in this game.

What you do is you and 3-6 friends all head over to act II inferno (really will work anywhere but this is where i know goblins spawn)

Now there are two way points you'll want to check.
Road to alcalara (sp) and;
ANcient path.

What you do is each of you (3-6) people run single player games, and check these two spots for goblins. When you find a goblin, clear the area around him, then invite your friends (killing inferno mobs 1v mobs is easier than 4v mobs). After you kill the goblin you reload and look for the goblin again. With 4-6 people all looking for a goblin i kid you not we'd kill a goblin and then everyone would leave and join their own games, no more than 2 minutes would pass before we someone would be like, "got one" then it was a mad dash to see who could join first:smile:

between the group of people I was running with we found 3 recipes, 2 legendary, and 2 set pieces, with a myriad of rare and blues.

You definately want to clear the area around the goblin with your dps set and then switch over to a MF set when killing the goblin. Minimum MF we were allowing was 190. The beauty is that because you cleared the area you really only needed enough dps to kill the goblin.

I must have killed a hundred or so goblins last night.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
any brehs make real money of the auction house yet? I want to see how much I can make.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Digital downloaders gotta wait 3 days before using the real money auction :dry:

Midway thru Act II....anybody runnin tonight?

Also I spent money tryin to get my blacksmith to make me some piff and now Im broke. Waste of time

Somebody let me hold 100 stacks real quick

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Digital downloaders gotta wait 3 days before using the real money auction :dry:

Midway thru Act II....anybody runnin tonight?

Also I spent money tryin to get my blacksmith to make me some piff and now Im broke. Waste of time

Somebody let me hold 100 stacks real quick

What's the interest rate. :jawalrus:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
dude why ???
they finna make jeweler/blacksmith cheaper in 1.1 patch anyway. blacksmith aint worth it at all unless you have some crazy recipes from later acts. and even then you gotta have millions to make it work.

currently im hopping between multiple toons leveling most of them and am getting my ass kicked halfway through act 2 in inferno with my WD.

i gotta say tho, emon hunter gotta be the most boring toon to level...multishot/hunger arrow spam :yawn: