Official Diablo 3 thread

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Never played a diablo before thinking of coping this to play.....when is pvp coming out?

probably 3 to 6 months

but yeah everyone had a problem that day

My problem is, I'm not feeling my demon hunter no more, and getting addicted to my female witch doctor, who is all the way back at level 9

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
methodz said:
still gettin one shotted in Inferno with 40k health or so it seems

I figured HP doesn't matter, so I went for the 'Glass Cannon' build with ~40k DPS and 15k HP. The best defense is a good offense + Escape abilities without Cooldowns.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Doc Vape said:
My problem is, I'm not feeling my demon hunter no more, and getting addicted to my female witch doctor, who is all the way back at level 9

Hit a 'ceiling' as far as how much fun I was having on my DH, since running back from the last save point gets annoying when you get killed by some bullshyt group of monsters with crazy attributes 6+ times in a row.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i think its safe to say yall playing this game into the ground

yall gotta learn to logoff once in awhile

im only lvl 38 still enjoying the game :smh:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Hit a 'ceiling' as far as how much fun I was having on my DH, since running back from the last save point gets annoying when you get killed by some bullshyt group of monsters with crazy attributes 6+ times in a row.

My DH on level 43 and dudes is stomping me out in the middle of Act II, :deadrose:

Got me bout to uninstall this shyt.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

My DH on level 43 and dudes is stomping me out in the middle of Act II, :deadrose:

Got me bout to uninstall this shyt.

Set traps to slow them. Tumbler/SS away. Use Entangling shot + Chaingang rune for slow. The one thing the DH really has going for it is that it is the most mobile class in the game. Once you learn how to kite properly, the game becomes much easier.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
My solution was going to the auction house and copping the best Bow my gold could buy. Blacksmith is worthless. Can purchase some quality shyt for the low low.