Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Harrison over here reminding me of Tariq from the OG power. Just bytching and complaining about his dad.

Dexter was sloppy and weak. He should have known better then to fukk with Harrison’s goofy ass, it was already too late for that. He’s over here trying to teach him the code after knowing him a few weeks.

They missed out on some potential here if they want to keep Harrison’s story going. He needs way more seasoning if he’s gonna go the serial killer route. They coulda kept Dexter around a season or two teaching him the code in a big city, and then he gets killed by a younger serial killer in his prime. Just think, a younger serial killer getting the best of Dexter, like he got the best of trinity when Dex was in his prime. It would have been the most appropriate way for him to go out. Losing a chess game to a younger rival. :banderas:

Then Harrison has to go to avenge it. That’s not happening. My guess is if they keep it going, Dex would be his dark passenger.

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I was hearing all weekend that Showtime had some big Dexter announcement they were going to reveal today. Anyone hear anything?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I didnt think she made a ketamine connection with the BHB, it was just the needle marks. May go back and watch sometime.

i still stand by my conclusion that this season was fine and the ending was better than season 8. and for 10 weeks it was fun to theorize on shyt as it was unfolding. I miss those days of prime lost, dexter and breaking bad. Some lazy writing? Absolutely. But nothing ever reached the levels of season 8.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
When Dexter was in his cell, I knew they would resort to the "Offender breaks out of hillbilly cell by luring officer on duty" trope.

Dexter urging Harrison to shoot him reminding me of Walt and Jesse

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
yeah no way the FBI is opening up that can of worms again and blemishing their record unless they absolutely had no other
The evidence Wide Jaw had was nothing compared to the evidence they had against Doakes.
She had better chances reopening that case by calling a Indian OG shaman, doing a smoke session and call the spirit of Sgt. Doakes to tell them how they fcuked up.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:scust:Harrison over here reminding me of Tariq from the OG power. Just bytching and complaining about his dad.

Dexter was sloppy and weak. He should have known better then to fukk with Harrison’s goofy ass, it was already too late for that. He’s over here trying to teach him the code after knowing him a few weeks.

They missed out on some potential here if they want to keep Harrison’s story going. He needs way more seasoning if he’s gonna go the serial killer route. They coulda kept Dexter around a season or two teaching him the code in a big city, and then he gets killed by a younger serial killer in his prime. Just think, a younger serial killer getting the best of Dexter, like he got the best of trinity when Dex was in his prime. Then Harrison has to go to avenge it. That’s not happening. My guess is if they keep it going, Dex would be his dark passenger.

cut the check my nikka id watch that mufukka

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
Seeing so many good ideas on how they could've ended it I am 30% the writers did it on purpose to create social media drama, hype, talk.

The rest of the 70% is them being brain dead.

ot4vvzp1tva81.jpg

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seeing so many good ideas on how they could've ended it I am 30% the writers did it on purpose to create social media drama, hype, talk.

The rest of the 70% is them being brain dead.

ot4vvzp1tva81.jpg

wait what?
the season was 2 1/2 weeks so from when harrison showed up to when he's leaving school is 2 1/2 week smakes no sesne

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
wait what?
the season was 2 1/2 weeks so from when harrison showed up to when he's leaving school is 2 1/2 week smakes no sesne
Dex took a rifle shot to the leg and by the next day he was cured....
New Blood writers fav. writers? D&D. Confirmed.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wait what?
and the show ended between Christmas and NYE. That means Harrison showed up, enrolled in school, befriended and stabbed a potential school shooter, stabbed himself, went to therapy, got a job, od'ed, knocked down the police Chief's daughter, joined the wrestling team, broke a kid's arm in a match, got jumped by the kid's friends, almost got murked by Kurt, all in the span of like... 14 days?:gucci::mjlol: