Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the evidence with Matt and the BHB evidence were all largely circumstantial, and would be far from guarantees for conviction. shyt, you might not even find a DA that would've filed charges.
That was pretty much my thinking on it. Both the BHB and Matt Caldwell cases are too easy for Dexter to shoot holes through. I just don't see a DA wanting to reopen a closed case of that magnitude without concrete evidence to guarantee a conviction, and Logan himself said Dexter's counter theory of Kurt killing Matt was plausible enough. Dexter panicked for no good reason and here we are.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
..... I literally said Dexter killing Logan was out of desperation and wasn't his initial intent. It wasn't composed. Dexter with Doakes, ultimately, was composed. Logan was with his back against the wall. Read.

And yes, he taught Harrison the code because he thought they were the same. The number 1 rule is to not get caught. When you're in jail, killing a cop to break out of jail and skip town is a way to....not be caught. How is that confusing?

You continue to skip through and pick and choose random points to speak on, just like you clearly skipped through seasons of Dexter. I'm legit starting to think there's a reading comprehension issue here so I'm for real gonna let you rock bro.

Hold this rep.
Man, the best way to not get caught would've been to chill in that cell. She had a bunch of google links and goofy circumstantial evidence that was flimsy. His explanation about Kurt starting the fire just so Angela would find the titanium was actually pretty damn plausible.

Or choke Logan out but don't kill him. Killing him guarantees that he will get caught.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That was pretty much my thinking on it. Both the BHB and Matt Caldwell cases are too easy for Dexter to shoot holes through. I just don't see a DA wanting to reopen a closed case of that magnitude without concrete evidence to guarantee a conviction, and Logan himself said Dexter's counter theory of Kurt killing Matt was plausible enough. Dexter panicked for no good reason and here we are.
Exactly!

It would be a political nightmare to open a case like that based on such flimsy evidence. Ain't no way a DA would ever re-open the BHB case.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Exactly!

It would be a political nightmare to open a case like that based on such flimsy evidence. Ain't no way a DA would ever re-open the BHB case.
I cant remember the agents name, but I swear in the second season some FBI guy really shut down LaGuerta when she brought in new evidence on some "you fukked this investigation up when you had contact with Doakes and didn't notify anyone, you're compromised, it was Doakes, case closed" shyt. They would NOT want that heat on them again.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
D.A. : So you want to open a 50+ bodies CLOSED case...ok. What evidence do you have?

Wide Jaws Godfather 2 Cop: Well see...I have this Google links that prove shyt :hamster:

D.A. : bytch are you high on that Indian smoke? :mjtf:

A 20 people village cop wasn't able to figure out that one in those 20 people was a serial killer, A SERIAL KILLER IN A VILLAGE LOL, but with some Google and magic she figures out what the FBI and Miami Detectives missed? Gtfo. Dex should've burried her in that cave for being stupid.

LOL so true

What makes it worse is that he didn't use Ketamine either, it was M99, which Masuka confirmed. So that Google search she done was bogus

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
LOL so true

What makes it worse is that he didn't use Ketamine either, it was M99, which Masuka confirmed. So that Google search she done was bogus
It annoys me when a show breaks its own logic like this.

Like, okay, maybe it's less convenient for the writers of New Blood to have to find a way to work around Dexter using M99 instead of Ketamine, but they should be able to find a way to do it. They're creative people getting paid well.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about this season the more annoyed I get. Angela gets the break on her friend's murder she's been waiting on for 25 years, gets a prime suspect and links his dna to the crime and they kind of just... forget about it?:hubie: So she can shift her focus on investigating her boyfriend? She's up all night googling the BHB and couldn't figure out Kurt had a whole underground death lair a hundred feet from his known kill room?:gucci:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I thought Logan died from a ricochet bullet:wtf: Maybe I need to watch it again.

I know Dexter has killed innocent people before like Ex Polease man Liddy(Robocop) and someone else that I'm forgetting in Season 6 or 7.

I think Harrison killing Dexter show what kind of monster he really was. For us the viewer Dexter is has always been the protagonist but what he was doing was as righteous as he made himself and us believe. The person who you'd expect to be most like him saying no you aren't someone to be like and you deserve to die drive it home. The whole show Dexter wanted someone to understand who he is and be with. Started with his brother, Lila, Prado, Lumen, Travis Marshall, Hannah, and now Harrison.

Harrison was a four and a half star recruit on the serial killer rivals website and even he turned down the commitment of being a serial killer like his pops. A father son bond is special because sons normally want to be like their dad and Harrison was even "born in blood" like Dexter but he decided that was too far. In the end Dexter died in a way that left him alone at the hands of the last person he could be himself with.

I'm more satisfied with this ending than the one at season 8 but I can understand how people aren't happy with it.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

yeah no way the FBI is opening up that can of worms again and blemishing their record unless they absolutely had no other choice.

I cant remember the agents name, but I swear in the second season some FBI guy really shut down LaGuerta when she brought in new evidence on some "you fukked this investigation up when you had contact with Doakes and didn't notify anyone, you're compromised, it was Doakes, case closed" shyt. They would NOT want that heat on them again.

It was Mike from breaking bad telling them it was a wrap lol and Lundy was the one who told Laguerta she blew it by not disclosing the call from Doakes. But Mike was the higher ranking FBI official and he wanted no parts of any extra bullshyt.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The more I think about this season the more annoyed I get. Angela gets the break on her friend's murder she's been waiting on for 25 years, gets a prime suspect and links his dna to the crime and they kind of just... forget about it?:hubie: So she can shift her focus on investigating her boyfriend? She's up all night googling the BHB and couldn't figure out Kurt had a whole underground death lair a hundred feet from his known kill room?:gucci:

This, breaking the case probably would've gotten her a cushy federal level job in the future and way more opportunities than trying to prove that Dexter killed some dumb ass kid. shyt won't even stand in court, especially since the evidence she found was after an arson fire in her suspect's home :heh:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Exactly.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Man, the best way to not get caught would've been to chill in that cell. She had a bunch of google links and goofy circumstantial evidence that was flimsy. His explanation about Kurt starting the fire just so Angela would find the titanium was actually pretty damn plausible.

Or choke Logan out but don't kill him. Killing him guarantees that he will get caught.

:yeshrug:For the purposes of seeing series continue, I'd agree. I wanted to see a trial and see how they do it. Dexter's character on the other hand is blindsided by the whole thing, now realizes Batista knows he's alive and could show up and blow this whole thing open. I can see the argument people keep making that she didn't have a strong enough case and he may have been able to bullshyt his way this, but I also see why he wasn't trying to take that chance.

And I think he wanted to choke Logan out until he realized he was willing to try to shoot him. At that point, man was desperate. We're speaking from a rationale place, not someone that's seeing his world crash around him after he thought he not only escaped all the bad of his old life, but could get all the good of it with his son, all in a matter of hours. Dude thought he was home free, buying the bytch books on how to be a better detective and shyt. :yeshrug:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Excellent Series/Season finale, much better than the ending of season 8.

I KNEW Dexter was gonna get desperate and somehow kill Logan, saw that coming from a mile away.

Prefect end to the series, their better not be another season of this show :ufdup: