Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're a dumbass. Imagine having a code to not get caught, and thinking escaping from jail and killing a deputy is the way to do that. How is that composed? Dexter is a calculating sociopath. Where is the progression to that ????

You proved my point. We went from Dexter saying the code is everything a week ago, to fukk the code now? shyt is ridiculous
Dude acting like a fanboy. Him killing the deputy was SLOPPY writing. Lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doakes should have been there for all 8 seasons man

When he confronted Dexter at therapy and they were having a moment then all of a sudden,

“Oh, and you owe me a new Michelin muthafukka :ufdup:

Doakes was way too intuitive to last all 8 seasons. He left at the right time. They would have really had to dumb him down and water down his character.

Besides, anything after season 4 is trash anyway. I can’t believe y’all stuck around for 5-8.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't think the ending was that bad, or farfetched or "sloppy writing". Dexter being so rusty was part of his downfall, especially in a small town like that where you can't move around like that..at least not with his methods. They went out of the way to show that. Angela was mad at him, so he was guilty no matter what. He would've had a whole lot of makin up to do for her to let that go, but either way, his life in that town was over.

Logan was an act of desperation (not the first time)...and accident. I think part of the reason he was so desperate was because of Harrison. Harrison was confused, angry, easily manipulated...there's no way Harrison would've lasted, knowing what he knows, for an extended period of time under those situations. he would've done something drastic. I think that's why Dexter didn't want to take it to trial.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should've filmed alternate endings and only used this one if the ratings were low. Also probably a mistake to try and wrap up Dexter's story in one season with a cast of people we didn't really know or care about.
The impact of Harrison killing him really didn't hit like it should have.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hate Harrison, felt like the un-likeable guy beating the likeable villain.

I will say Tariq is a lot more likeable in the new Power though so there's a chance. But I grew to not like Ghost as the OG Power went on.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Something doesn’t sit right with me… so the ultra rich dude had no parts of this story?

They wasted Angel story.

Only person that really knows what happened to Kurt is Harrison.

Dexter doing all that to die :damn: he didn’t even die a proper death.

Harrison really played Dexter this whole season.

The Logan death was :dahell:

Angela and Bautista trying to pin Dexter :russ:

Low key I think Angela woulda forgiven Dexter after she found those bodies.

I pray they threw this ending out there as a dream sequence because there will have to be backlash.

The shock of Dexter dying and finally at the end of his rope this wasn’t the right timing even if he would have died like this. Harrison was never likable so it doesn’t sit right.

I will not watch a Harrison Dexter show.

I’m sad MCH really carried the show.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dexter seemed certain Angela and Batista would put him away for being BHB. I doubt it. Writers forced it. He would have got off and he should have calculated that. You guys are right about that but I can also buy that he just didnt want to deal with all of that. Why not just send Angela somehere she gon be busy for a minuite while I incapacitate this here goofy coach and skip this loser town to go kill some folk in LA with my son like right now. :blessed:

Logan trying to shoot him in the face from behind was a ridiculous move on his part:gucci: the fukk was HE doing.

Whatever. A slightly less terrible ending, but one you can live with.

Lol. Any moment now a petition to NOT let Harrison have a show is gonna get made. Yall mad as hell.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Wasn't liking the way it was heading from last few weeks TBH, how Angela made the connection between Dexter and BHB was so silly. Very sure he never used Ketamine in those seaaons, so no way wouldn't have come up in Google search.

And after all of that Harrison knew full well why Dexter left, but still was going on about it-even up to Dexters death.

Very rushed final ep, did like the flashbacks of all the innocent people who died due to him, that was good

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The impact of Harrison killing him really didn't hit like it should have.
I agree, and largely because they didn't make Harrison as likable as they should have. Also, Dex became way more sympathetic as an absentee father once the letter he wrote to Hannah was narrated at the end. That final narration made Dex's leaving Harrison seem less awful, and made Harrison seem that much more bratty

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Exactly. shyt ain’t make no sense and on top of that. He wouldn’t have went to jail. The shyt was pure nonsense. Case would’ve been thrown out. Lol. She wasn’t even supposed to hold him for that Matt case.
Yeah, the evidence with Matt and the BHB evidence were all largely circumstantial, and would be far from guarantees for conviction. shyt, you might not even find a DA that would've filed charges.