Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
D.A. : So you want to open a 50+ bodies CLOSED case...ok. What evidence do you have?

Wide Jaws Godfather 2 Cop: Well see...I have this Google links that prove shyt :hamster:

D.A. : bytch are you high on that Indian smoke? :mjtf:

A 20 people village cop wasn't able to figure out that one in those 20 people was a serial killer, A SERIAL KILLER IN A VILLAGE LOL, but with some Google and magic she figures out what the FBI and Miami Detectives missed? Gtfo. Dex should've burried her in that cave for being stupid.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't a slam dunk and quite lackluster but I think this is how it shoulda ended original. Harrison as is and/or that actor can't carry a season 2

vince-carter-its-over.gif

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think everybody broke it down pretty well. I'm not a lawyer, but I've seen enough Law and Order to know that Angela arresting Dexter was straight nonsense. And her solving the BHB case while a serial killer in her town of 200 operates with impunity was laughable. smh at Dexter panicking and killing Logan. He was supposed to be shook of dumb ass Batista coming to town?:camby:
Entertaining season, but
ultimately underwhelming ending for me.

Should've just rebooted this shyt, with Dexter in LA.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s not but it still seemed rushed and unlikely. He killed a guy in a bathroom out of rage. But he hasn’t broken the code simply to avoid being caught.
Exactly. shyt ain’t make no sense and on top of that. He wouldn’t have went to jail. The shyt was pure nonsense. Case would’ve been thrown out. Lol. She wasn’t even supposed to hold him for that Matt case.