Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
It’s not but it still seemed rushed and unlikely. He killed a guy in a bathroom out of rage. But he hasn’t broken the code simply to avoid being caught.
Also true, no argument here. Like I said a page or so ago, there was no reason he should have panicked like he did. He would have beat those charges easily. All his other outside the code kills had some better rationale behind it. This one was sloppy and unnecessary.

It's kinda sad the bar is set at "at least it was better than that lumberjack shyt" but here we are. These 10 episodes did what they set out to do: clear a hilariously low bar :laugh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Are you the producer's boyfriend? You're a fukking idiot. Character assassination <> character development. He killed a guy bringing water to him to escape??? My man's has Doakes in a cage for DAYS because of his moral dilemma but snapped Logan's neck to go on the run???

If Dexter didn't want to get caught, killing a deputy is the last thing he should do :dahell:

Lmao. Bruh.....I can't.

I'm sorry you didn't like the ending bruh. :mjlol:

Daniel.

Daps
dexter never killed doakes, never killed lumen, never killed hannah, never killed isaak sirko, never killed dr vogel all who knew his secret and knew what he was.

He wanted to kill Doakes (he brought the kill tools and everything) but thought better to frame him because he knew he could make a better argument in court.

Lumen, Hannah and Vogel were all for him, so why would he?

And he did kill Sirko. :jbhmm:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The ending was very forced, part of me wanted Jim to have on a vest under the shirt should Harrison turn on him.

I mean Harrison was down with a 187 and dipping out to house and a pool in L.A...but Logan was the last straw?

Jim should have just led with the Kurt compound to shake Angela off his trail.

Very contrived ending but Harrison not having the street smarts or guidance to follow in his father's footsteps doesn't make sense for season 2.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it was nothing likable about his fakkit son.
:stopitslime:

G6A4yZ3.gif

Daniel.

Daps
You can't because there's no justification lol. Take your L. Him killing Logan was stupid and unnecessary.

Dexter with Doakes bounced between turning himself in, killing Doakes, framing him, all out of the fear of what would happen to his family IF he was caught with the FBI looming and a microscope on any and everything he did. Through all that he was ready to kill him and brought the kill tools to the cabin and only stopped because the FBI found Dexter's slides Doakes' car, which he knew would clear him. He was ready to kill him but once he realized he wouldn't have to, he didn't. He could get away with it without breaking the code and live life.

Dexter with Logan is IN JAIL, facing at least one murder charge and having BHB reopened, now looking suspicious after faking his death with Angel coming back and his whole life blown up, having lost all his family but his son, who he just reunited with after 10 years and wanted to make things right. He had no leverage. No one to frame. No police department to have his back. He was already trying to skip town. All he was focused on was getting back to Harrison. Not preserving his image or staying ahead of the FBI. Not protecting the code.

One continues the story and shows Dexter to be shaken but ultimately composed under duress. The other is a man that is desperate with his back against the wall at his end game willing to do whatever he needs to do - which again, isn't a stretch, as he's already done it multiple times.

If you can't see the difference in storytelling between a character at his peak and at his end (lost in all this seems to be that this was the END OF THE SHOW, not season fukking 2 you fukking idiot) and see this as "character assassination" take your win bruh. :mjlol:

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Dexter went out like a hoe man damn

Harrison puss ass ain't ready to ride fukk boy ass cracker

Pump faked on ya old boy like that smfh

At least make Dex go for the kill once he realize his son ain't bout that action

Or shyt make Bautista catch that flight so Dex could twist his puss ass

fukk Harrison lol

You out her bullying the jit at the school house fukking his whole life up on the house but when it's time to ride with ya old boy you gone flop?

Imagine if Dexter was blk you mean to tell me they was gone let his jit flip on em bout a cracker at the end?

Sold his daddy out for some extra fries my nikka

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dexter with Doakes bounced between turning himself in, killing Doakes, framing him, all out of the fear of what would happen to his family IF he was caught with the FBI looming and a microscope on any and everything he did. Through all that he was ready to kill him and brought the kill tools to the cabin and only stopped because the FBI found Dexter's slides Doakes' car, which he knew would clear him. He was ready to kill him but once he realized he wouldn't have to, he didn't. He could get away with it without breaking the code and live life.

Dexter with Logan is IN JAIL, facing at least one murder charge and having BHB reopened, now looking suspicious after faking his death with Angel coming back and his whole life blown up, having lost all his family but his son, who he just reunited with after 10 years and wanted to make things right. He had no leverage. No one to frame. No police department to have his back. He was already trying to skip town. All he was focused on was getting back to Harrison. Not preserving his image or staying ahead of the FBI. Not protecting the code.

One continues the story and shows Dexter to be shaken but ultimately composed under duress. The other is a man that is desperate with his back against the wall at his end game willing to do whatever he needs to do - which again, isn't a stretch, as he's already done it multiple times.

If you can't see the difference in storytelling between a character at his pique and at his end (lost in all this seems to be that this was the END OF THE SHOW, not season fukking 2 you fukking idiot) and see this as "character assassination" take your win bruh. :mjlol:
You're a dumbass. Imagine having a code to not get caught, and thinking escaping from jail and killing a deputy is the way to do that. How is that composed? Dexter is a calculating sociopath. Where is the progression to that ????

You proved my point. We went from Dexter saying the code is everything a week ago, to fukk the code now? shyt is ridiculous

Daniel.

Daps
You're a dumbass. Imagine having a code to not get caught, and thinking escaping from jail and killing a deputy is the way to do that. How is that composed? Dexter is a calculating sociopath. Where is the progression to that ????

You proved my point. We went from Dexter saying the code is everything a week ago, to fukk the code now? shyt is ridiculous

..... I literally said Dexter killing Logan was out of desperation and wasn't his initial intent. It wasn't composed. Dexter with Doakes, ultimately, was composed. Logan was with his back against the wall. Read.

And yes, he taught Harrison the code because he thought they were the same. The number 1 rule is to not get caught. When you're in jail, killing a cop to break out of jail and skip town is a way to....not be caught. How is that confusing?

You continue to skip through and pick and choose random points to speak on, just like you clearly skipped through seasons of Dexter. I'm legit starting to think there's a reading comprehension issue here so I'm for real gonna let you rock bro.

Hold this rep.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
..... I literally said Dexter killing Logan was out of desperation and wasn't his initial intent. It wasn't composed. Dexter with Doakes, ultimately, was composed. Logan was with his back against the wall. Read.

And yes, he taught Harrison the code because he thought they were the same. The number 1 rule is to not get caught. When you're in jail, killing a cop to break out of jail and skip town is a way to....not be caught. How is that confusing?

You continue to skip through and pick and choose random points to speak on, just like you clearly skipped through seasons of Dexter. I'm legit starting to think there's a reading comprehension issue here so I'm for real gonna let you rock bro.

Hold this rep.
nikka what? Angela had trash evidence. He had a better chance of fighting the charges then escaping an national manhunt for a cop killing escapee under investigation for a murder :dahell:. That's how you avoid getting caught? That's the stupidest shyt I've ever heard.

I've seen the entire series. You're just using mental gymnastics to justify a trash finale.

You must be related to the writer to be fighting this hard for this garbage ass episode.

Last edited: