Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
giphy.gif

This ending was cheeks, like i don’t mind dexter dying, but he literally panicked, and went out like a sucka, and all of a sudden his son is mr morality, it’s like he picks and chooses to be moral compass guy. And like the op said dexter literally could have been like i had to fight him, i knocked him out we gone, and once you gone ditch his ass because this dude is a liability, his son never seen him kill just because but his dark passenger is driving the car :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
giphy.gif

This ending was cheeks, like i don’t mind dexter dying, but he literally panicked, and went out like a sucka, and all of a sudden his son is mr morality, it’s like he picks and chooses to be moral compass guy. And like the op said dexter literally could have been like i had to fight him, i knocked him out we gone, and once you gone ditch his ass because this dude is a liability, his son never seen him kill just because but his dark passenger is driving the car :francis:

word harrison was stabbing up kids, smashing chicks in their mothers house, breaking arms, would have stabbed dudes if dexter didn't interfere. Was saved from being killed by a serial killer from his dad, then was all aboard in killing the serial killer but now is like you have gone too far you killed coach. Kills his dad doesn't shed a tear hops in a truck and goes on with his life in some raggedy truck and 40 dollars in cash

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Y’all are missing the bigger point. Dex broke code. The very code he just taught Harrison. Again I agree this would benefited from a longer season but I got that aspect of it. When you have a child your mindset shifts completely. It would make sense for dexter to make his first dumbfounded error Bc he has a son he wants to make things right. But a lot is left to be “inferred”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all are missing the bigger point. Dex broke code. The very code he just taught Harrison. Again I agree this would benefited from a longer season but I got that aspect of it. When you have a child your mindset shifts completely. It would make sense for dexter to make his first dumbfounded error Bc he has a son he wants to make things right. But a lot is left to be “inferred”

dexter never broke the code before, suddenly he snaps and breaks it?
nikka had a wife 2 step kids and a son before

Dexter used to be the smartest in the room but became a idiot

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
word harrison was stabbing up kids, smashing chicks in their mothers house, breaking arms, would have stabbed dudes if dexter didn't interfere. Was saved from being killed by a serial killer from his dad, then was all aboard in killing the serial killer but now is like you have gone too far you killed coach. Kills his dad doesn't shed a tear hops in a truck and goes on with his life in some raggedy truck and 40 dollars in cash

Exactly, and super morality cop is like no run, :francis:

and he all of a sudden felt a way about his coach, a nikka he knew 5 minutes dying, but killed his pops didn’t hesitate

killing the cop was a means to an end, he was trying to choke him to pass out, this nikka went for his gun, dexter didn’t kill him on some I’m looking to kill, but the scenario was stupid to explain to Harrison, like i said, don’t even explain that shyt, say yo i fought that nikka

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Your dumbass fails to realize that Dexter would never kill Logan. He didn't even kill Doakes. shyt was goofy. He wasn't willing to break his code for Doakes but did for Logan??? :dahell:

dexter never killed doakes, never killed lumen, never killed hannah, never killed isaak sirko, never killed dr vogel all who knew his secret and knew what he was.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Your dumbass fails to realize that Dexter would never kill Logan. He didn't even kill Doakes. shyt was goofy. He wasn't willing to break his code for Doakes but did for Logan??? :dahell:

You're skipping past 7 seasons of character development with this shyt bruh. Stop it.

If you're arguing that he "broke his code", he didn't - rule #1 is don't get caught.

If you're arguing that he killed an innocent and that Dexter would never kill an innocent, like I said, you haven't paid attention to the show. He killed Oscar Prado in self defense in season 3. He killed the wrong person in season 4. He killed someone just for pissing him off in season 5.

So yes, Dexter, in an effort to save himself from going to prison, escape a potential trial that could get him the death penalty, to get to his son that he abandoned 10 years ago, the only family he has left that he just reunited with, who he feels he finally has a connection with, something he's been chasing the whole fukking series, would kill someone that SHOT AT HIM after he gave him the chance to get out alive, even if they were innocent. Ain't shyt out of character. He hasn't been strict to the code since damn near season 1.

Watch the rest of the series after season 2 and get back to me.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
This definitely wasn't Dexter's first outside the code kill.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're skipping past 7 seasons of character development with this shyt bruh. Stop it.

If you're arguing that he "broke his code", he didn't - rule #1 is don't get caught.

If you're arguing that he killed an innocent and that Dexter would never kill an innocent, like I said, you haven't paid attention to the show. He killed Oscar Prado in self defense in season 3. He killed the wrong person in season 4. He killed someone just for pissing him off in season 5.

So yes, Dexter, in an effort to save himself from going to prison, escape a potential trial that could get him the death penalty, to get to his son that he abandoned 10 years ago, the only family he has left that he just reunited with, who he feels he finally has a connection with, something he's been chasing the whole fukking series, would kill someone that SHOT AT HIM after he gave him the chance to get out alive, even if they were innocent. Ain't shyt out of character. He hasn't been strict to the code since damn near season 1.

Watch the rest of the series after season 2 and get back to me.
Are you the producer's boyfriend? You're a fukking idiot. Character assassination <> character development. He killed a guy bringing water to him to escape??? My man's has Doakes in a cage for DAYS because of his moral dilemma but snapped Logan's neck to go on the run???

If Dexter didn't want to get caught, killing a deputy is the last thing he should do :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
dexter never killed doakes, never killed lumen, never killed hannah, never killed isaak sirko, never killed dr vogel all who knew his secret and knew what he was.
You know dexter is indirectly responsible for every one of those characters deaths right. You don’t have to “pull the trigger” to have domino effects the cause of someone’s death. They just could have used more episods to facilitate the emotional aspect better.