Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
we see dex as Harrison passenger at the end.. maybe a highway sign bout California..

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I knew Dexwas gonna die but they can't continue the show without him. I'm sure he'll be the dark passenger but I can't do a whole season of Harrison as the main person.
:francis: I'm certain there will be a second season. They just weren't expecting Dexter to be this big of a hit for them this time around.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It was rushed. Also wasted my boy Batista as in wasted his appearance. I saw some theories about a possible season 2 and I guess I'm up for it.
Batista going to get there the day after like wtf you call me for if you going to just shoot him:dahell:. I don't know how interesting Harrison can be as a main character if there's another season to be honest.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just like in the 1st finale, MCH did the most with a shytty script.

A whole ass Miami precinct didn't even suspect Dex but this hillbilly girl solves it in 2 days between Sudoku games? Come on man. Not to mention it wasn't even Ketamine Dex was druggin' people with but the writers took a Games of Thrones shortcut and thought we are dumb.

Whatever evidence she had against Dexter it was NOTHING.

Great mini series, thanks to MCH. The man is a true actor. Hopefully this is the end of Dexter as a series.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Batista going to get there the day after like wtf you call me for if you going to just shoot him:dahell:. I don't know how interesting Harrison can be as a main character if there's another season to be honest.

I saw a couple of people online say it could be a dream sequence and that he never left the cell. Also some people were saying they have all that time before he got to Iron Lake they could cover. Phillips said he's for sure dead but also were he was shot he could technically survive that. I think he's dead tho. I could also see him being Harrison's dark passenger but I don't want to see that if they're just going to have him pop up sporadically like Deb.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
If this is the FINAL season of Dexter then I have no problem with the ending even though it was a little rushed. But because they never directly stated that this was the series finale, I figured they would leave it open to do a true finale in the future.

Even though I don't mind the character and actor for Harrison...I can't imagine a whole season with just him... and ghost Dexter just seems lame as hell to me. They would be better off waiting a couple years and do a completely different show with a different title and everything.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow
I can't believe this is end of Dexter, but after retrospective it was only way it was going to end
Harrison kinda a bytch but I understand his perspective for a father not being in his life for last 10 years.....

I hope they don't continue the series with Harrison, it would be wrong on multiple level

Compared to season 8 ending this was on the same footing, the ending was:unimpressed:

I been watching the series back to back, my final break down of seasons is this:
S2(lila plus doakes)
S4
S1/S3
NEW BLOOD(CURRENT SEASON)
S5
S6
S8
S7

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever evidence she had against Dexter it was NOTHING.
i liked it but thats my problem with it. sure batista was coming and he was going to be under a microscope but they didnt have anything on him except the words of the dealer saying he jabbed him with a needle. then again dexter clearly was jumping to false conclusions about them being the same and you could argue that affected his judgement to run.

no matter how good the ratings are i cant see a season 2 happening. id probably still watch it but i dont think it would be as interesting.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
i liked it but thats my problem with it. sure batista was coming and he was going to be under a microscope but they didnt have anything on him except the words of the dealer saying he jabbed him with a needle. then again dexter clearly was jumping to false conclusions about them being the same and you could argue that affected his judgement to run.

no matter how good the ratings are i cant see a season 2 happening. id probably still watch it but i dont think it would be as interesting.
A good lawyer would laugh Wide Jaw out of the court with that flimsy evidence.

She found who the BHB was by being google proficient. 20 years she had a psycho - in her 40 person village, killing ladies and she was drinking coffees, baking and smoking indians herbs toghether...and all of a sudden she's Sherlok Holmes. Gtfo.

Without Dexter and MCHs acting there's nothing. And Dexter as a D.P. to Harrison doesn't work because he didn't know Dexter that well. What would his version of Dex say to him? Remember to eat scrambled eggs?

Great season, even greater acting by MCH, lousy rushed writing at the end.