Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
So I think that Iron Lake is actually a prison, this entire season is a fantasy in Dexter's head... The finale is him being executed, my guess will be that maybe they will try to write the wrongs and have seasons 5-8 be fantasy in his head as he was waiting on death row, and that he was caught as trinity's killer, harrison is there to see Dex for the last time, the podcaster is there clearing Doakes name as the bay harbor butcher, Deb is still alive and raising harrison, All the people in this season are all people that he see's in the prison... Angela is a CO that he has a crush on, Kurt is the one that administers the lethal injection, the billionaire who runs the whole city is the warden and so on... Batista is gonna be there to witness Dexters execution... and so on

The original ending that Clyde wanted for the series was Dexter would be caught and the ending would be him walking down the hallway and seeing all his victims and then he gets strapped to the table as we go to black

thoughts? :manny:
No…just no….remember they brought the show back to give the fans an ending that was satisfying and i do not think this is the route to go.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She's perfect from the neck up. I need some ass and titties in my life, though.

at least she's half black tho :leon:

I saw some pics of her in a bathing suit. she looks all good to me :ahh:

jun-14-2010-los-angeles-california-us-actress-julia-jones-attends-CD90DY.jpg

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
No…just no….remember they brought the show back to give the fans an ending that was satisfying and i do not think this is the route to go.
Harrison avenges his father's killer and kills Dexter... Harrison is Trinity's son all along
full

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Harrison avenges his father's killer and kills Dexter... Harrison is Trinity's son all along
full
:russ:
hated when they pulled that shyt in season 4 but yea something has to be up with harrison, im kinda expecting some kinda twist, let just hope whatever they do they stick the landing…potentially leaving room for more stories within the universe

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
full

That would be kind of silly, but what if instead of that...
Harrison develops his own personal "code" and decides that Dexter meets HIS definition of a serial killer, so he in his own way decides to deliver justice for his Aunt Deb by getting rid of Dexter??