Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He didn’t have a code

the code is the only thing keeping dexter sane so to speak

Dexter didn’t kill doakes and didn’t kill La guerta

He may not have "killed" them but he is 100% responsible for their deaths..

The "code" doesn't work in the end... that's one thing the OG seasons made clear. Kurt seen right through Dexter's rationalizations... Dexter never cared about "justice" he's only did it to get his "fix".

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I liked season 6, The Doomsday killer was the ''Evil'' version of Dexter

It was season 5, 7 and 8 was was complete horse shyt

Season 7 hate is crazy to me. Season 7 is a top 4 season. It's literally a continuation of season 2 which most people flip flop as the best season (season 2/season 4)

Only horrible seasons are season 5 and 8. And even season 5 has a top 10 episode of the entire series.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Season 7 hate is crazy to me. Season 7 is a top 4 season. It's literally a continuation of season 2 which most people flip flop as the best season (season 2/season 4)

Only horrible seasons are season 5 and 8. And even season 5 has a top 10 episode of the entire series.

I've come to the conclusion that some people didn't watch season 7. Probably checked out after S6 and only watched S8 because it was the finale...so they completely skipped S7 and just lump it in with all the "trash after season 4". The Isaak Sirko mini arc alone prevents season 7 from being bad.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Oh we got ourselves a good one here. I have no clue how it's going to play out.
If they can stick the landing this has been a great season. I can hear them in the break room right now.......Ok guys we just got greenlight up to season 10 How do we tweak our ending to play into another season? Honestly I have to admit I was demanding Dexter die right now but since I want another season.....I'm hoping they just re up the dexter doakes laguerta bullshyt. Angela finds out this time and Dexter is reluctantly willing to go to jail because she is innocent and dosent fit the code but Harrisons comes through and deads her on some rule #1shyt and then deads her daughter to cover up. Dont get caught Dad. Remember? I thought I did good? Dexter is horrified.... he created this monster. Boom just leave it there......after credits scene we find out Harrison also killed the black deputy cop wrestling coach dude :russ: :lolbron::mjlol:

I cn get behind this.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that some people didn't watch season 7. Probably checked out after S6 and only watched S8 because it was the finale...so they completely skipped S7 and just lump it in with all the "trash after season 4". The Isaak Sirko mini arc alone prevents season 7 from being bad.

Sirko and all the potential with Louis Green :ohlawd:

fukk Hannah

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Why would Dexter do a DNA test? Then that would put his OWN DNA in the system out there.
His dna is in the system tho. He worked for the police.

so much shyt could happen in the finale, and kurt def has someone helping him.(same person that sent the screw to angela) lets hope we get a full episode to close things out.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell was realistic about torching Doakes?

:hubie:
Doakes was one of the goats on the show. But Lila was basically an obsessed crazy side piece and acted like one. Lumen being a serial killer for a hot minute and then suddenly being cured and Hannah just being a hot chick who catches bodies both felt less realistic.

RIP Sgt Doakes tho

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:hubie:
Doakes was one of the goats on the show. But Lila was basically an obsessed crazy side piece and acted like one. Lumen being a serial killer for a hot minute and then suddenly being cured and Hannah just being a hot chick who catches bodies both felt less realistic.

RIP Sgt Doakes tho

Naw i feel u lol. I might be biased cause she killed the goat :dead:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Smh I don't know how I missed this...near the beginning of episode 8, Kurt is talking to his henchman in his scrubs in his trophy basement...that's obviously Molly he's taking care of right there.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Smh I don't know how I missed this...near the beginning of episode 8, Kurt is talking to his henchman in his scrubs in his trophy basement...that's obviously Molly he's taking care of right there.
Good catch…think i posted molly was in episode 8 but i watched 7&8 back to back before 9…so it all ran together.