Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s pretty clear to me based on him having flashbacks of the Trinity Killer murdering his mom and leaving him in her blood that this is definitely supposed to be Harrison.
His reaction to seeing Molly as a trophy caught my attention, but it was subtle and could’ve been nothing. But he definitely reacted to seeing her.
At this point, if he isn’t Dexter’s son, who could he be that the reveal would be something that could be wrapped up in a single episode?
Could he be related to Arthur Miller, somehow? Was he working with Molly? Maybe Molly is related to Masuka and they’re all working together?
Too much to tie up in one episode. I don’t believe there will be a second season.

Dexter not even doing a dna test :heh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
His reaction to seeing Molly as a trophy caught my attention, but it was subtle and could’ve been nothing. But he definitely reacted to seeing her.

Between that and Caldwell's weird reaction when Dexter woke him up, saying "yeah, you got me. It was all me by myself" in a sarcastic ass way, definitely feels like there's something there. Could be nothing, but there were too many strange glances and Harrison's use of Molly's podcast language to feel like something isn't there.

We still don't know HOW Caldwell figured out it was Dexter, either. The whole seeing him at a bar as a coincidence isn't nearly enough. Something else is going on.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It’s pretty clear to me based on him having flashbacks of the Trinity Killer murdering his mom and leaving him in her blood that this is definitely supposed to be Harrison.
At this point, if he isn’t Dexter’s son, who could he be that the reveal would be something that could be wrapped up in a single episode?
Could he be related to Arthur Miller, somehow? Was he working with Molly? Maybe Molly is related to Masuka and they’re all working together?
Too much to tie up in one episode. I don’t believe there will be a second season.

I was convinced it was him when he drew the picture of his Aunt Deb.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I do think it's his son, but I was just thinking is this... the way Dexter moves and the fact that he can find out shyt that seems to be impossible to figure out, why wouldn't he make sure because in his world people can find out anything about anyone.

Dexter not even doing a dna test :heh:

This :russ:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I do think it's his son, but I was just thinking is this... the way Dexter moves and the fact that he can find out shyt that seems to be impossible to figure out, why wouldn't he make sure because in his world people can find out anything about anyone.

This :russ:

Why would Dexter do a DNA test? Then that would put his OWN DNA in the system out there.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why would Dexter do a DNA test? Then that would put his OWN DNA in the system out there.

Obviously he wouldn't but he's just taking this kid's word at face value that's all I'm saying. These killers are crazy but also crafty and can find out anything about anyone. So who's to say he didn't just assume Harrison's identity somewhere and basically learned everything about Dexter. I'm really stirring the pot with this one.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
All these theories would be dope if if wasn't for the flashbacks. That would be a insult to us to switch it after having those in.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Why is everybody trippin' that Molly got killed off-screen? I've seen this here and other places. What, were people waiting all season long to see her grisly murder on-screen or something lol.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Why is everybody trippin' that Molly got killed off-screen? I've seen this here and other places. What, were people waiting all season long to see her grisly murder on-screen or something lol.

It's mainly because of WHOM and HOW she was killed.

Molly does a podcast based on serial killers, pretty sure someone like that would know the psychological behavior of a serial killer.

Kurt literally (Tricked) walked Molly into a kill room (Dexter had to swoop in and save her) you have to down right stupid to let yourself be trick Into that type of situation TWICE.

And before anyone says Kurt prolly randomly killed Molly, I doubt that. Kurt's killings are done in a routine manner which again I doubt Molly would let herself slip up like that twice.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

Molly does a podcast based on serial killers, pretty sure someone like that would know the psychological behavior of a serial killer.

Kurt literally (Tricked) walked Molly into a kill room (Dexter had to swoop in and save her) you have to down right stupid to let yourself be trick Into that type of situation TWICE.

And before anyone says Kurt prolly randomly killed Molly, I doubt that. Kurt's killings are done in a routine manner which again I doubt Molly would let herself slip up like that twice.

Couple of things...the show depicted Molly as being a bit of a ditz and she also allowed herself to follow a questionable man to a cabin in the middle of nowhere (remember she should've already been suspicious of him based on what she and Angela found out previously). It was only when she was literally in the trap did she start to sense something off...even Dexter to himself was like wtf were you thinking, I thought you were smarter than that.

Second thing is, you're assuming Kurt caught her like his other victims. He could've just snatched her up from behind and throw her in the trunk or some shyt or maybe have his goon(s) do it...he might have killed her in his usual way but doesn't mean he captured her the same.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Between that and Caldwell's weird reaction when Dexter woke him up, saying "yeah, you got me. It was all me by myself" in a sarcastic ass way, definitely feels like there's something there. Could be nothing, but there were too many strange glances and Harrison's use of Molly's podcast language to feel like something isn't there.

We still don't know HOW Caldwell figured out it was Dexter, either. The whole seeing him at a bar as a coincidence isn't nearly enough. Something else is going on.

According to this article Kurt found the screws in Dexter's truck. I don't remember that, but why would they be in the truck?
Dexter: New Blood episode 7 recap: Did Kurt murder Iris?

Feels like a lot to wrap up for one episode.
What happened to that billionaire guy? Was he just supposed to be a red herring? Been absent to long for him to show up next week in any significant way.
What was the deal with Kurt's boy who tried to kill Dexter? Is Kurt supposed to be some kind of Manson like figure?
Kurt's plan to kill Dexter was really weird and seemed to depend on them not looking outside during the 20 minutes it took him to set everything up.:mjlol:
Also weird of him not go into hiding once Dexter got the best of him last week. It's not like he had hard proof Dexter killed Matt and he couldn't be sure that Harrison wouldn't dime him out. Not to mention he didn't know for sure if the boy he sent to get Dexter was dead. Just showed up to the police chief's house the next morning like he didn't just try to kill two people.:mjlit:

Daniel.

Daps

I'm assuming his henchman scooped her up like he did Dexter. Hopefully they explain ether way though.

Daniel.

Daps
According to this article Kurt found the screws in Dexter's truck. I don't remember that, but why would they be in the truck?
Dexter: New Blood episode 7 recap: Did Kurt murder Iris?

Feels like a lot to wrap up for one episode.
What happened to that billionaire guy? Was he just supposed to be a red herring? Been absent to long for him to show up next week in any significant way.
What was the deal with Kurt's boy who tried to kill Dexter? Is Kurt supposed to be some kind of Manson like figure?
Kurt's plan to kill Dexter was really weird and seemed to depend on them not looking outside during the 20 minutes it took him to set everything up.:mjlol:
Also weird of him not go into hiding once Dexter got the best of him last week. It's not like he had hard proof Dexter killed Matt and he couldn't be sure that Harrison wouldn't dime him out. Not to mention he didn't know for sure if the boy he sent to get Dexter was dead. Just showed up to the police chief's house the next morning like he didn't just try to kill two people.:mjlit:

Yeah I'll have to rewatch, I don't believe that. Dexter didn't seem to know shyt about the screws, Kurt would have add to go looking in the incinerator once he realized ash was in the air; even then, he wouldn't have any reason to put it on Dexter.

Maybe Harrison ratted him out and has known all along. :jbhmm:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh we got ourselves a good one here. I have no clue how it's going to play out.
If they can stick the landing this has been a great season. I can hear them in the break room right now.......Ok guys we just got greenlight up to season 10 How do we tweak our ending to play into another season? Honestly I have to admit I was demanding Dexter die right now but since I want another season.....I'm hoping they just re up the dexter doakes laguerta bullshyt. Angela finds out this time and Dexter is reluctantly willing to go to jail because she is innocent and dosent fit the code but Harrisons comes through and deads her on some rule #1shyt and then deads her daughter to cover up. Dont get caught Dad. Remember? I thought I did good? Dexter is horrified.... he created this monster. Boom just leave it there......after credits scene we find out Harrison also killed the black deputy cop wrestling coach dude :russ: :lolbron::mjlol:

Last edited: