Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Harrison: ......So your like the Batman? :ld:

Dexter: I prefer Dark Defender. :jawalrus:

The OG Dexter fan in me LOVED that moment.

:pachaha:
MV5BODJmZWU5NjAtNDdmMC00YmZiLWI4ZjEtZjliOGVjMzc0MGY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4NTcwNTA@._V1_.jpg

This is a good stopping point. If they want to do another season I only want it to be Dexter on the run from the FBI after being outed as a serial killer.

I finished season 6 and its the worst season so far.I mean who thought this was a good idea:mjlol:

FeDAwT7-5zhq6DvSUs7KT5ybgwZeiC2z_L5KxXE2Omk.jpg

Season 6 almost made me quit the show. I enjoyed it less than Season 8.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I liked season 6, The Doomsday killer was the ''Evil'' version of Dexter

It was season 5, 7 and 8 was was complete horse shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There'll be another season, No way they get all these loose ends tied up in ONE episode.

I think they're setting ot up for 2 seasons. Maybe 1 season is him running away then getting caught and I'm thinking a following season would be a showdown with him and Harrison. Either Dexter in jail a la Silence of the Lambs and Harrison doesn't follow the code or a cat and mouse game with Harrison going after Dexter for whatever reason. Either way I hope they end up back in Miami somehow, probably not likely tho

This is what I hope at least.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I liked season 6, The Doomsday killer was the ''Evil'' version of Dexter

It was season 5, 7 and 8 was was complete horse shyt

I liked DDK and I get that hes the evil Dexter but Lumen was good and Peter Weller for a bit. The ending to 5 with them hiding behind the curtain was anticlimactic but they fixed that with the end of 6. I wish they would have made the Gellar reveal a better twist but its w/e.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
dexter was thinking harrison is as sick and demented as him harrison is like nah, just wanted to see how big of a murderer you are

just like the trinity killer dexter waited to long now lost his barn

I hope this goes a few more seasons. They better not kill dexter no one wants to watch boring ol harrison next season

What's funny to me is I might have missed it but has there been any actual proof that this is Harrison his son or somebody that did their serial killer research?

Definitely. Seen the promo and he says something like "Wanna see real bad?" and I think he's talking to Wide Jawed, like taking here to see Walts museum.

The only unknown here remains Harrison. He either is fcuked like Trinity and really is bad or he is normal and dislikes what Dexter does. I really don't see him like young Dexter was.

Think in the end Deb was right, Harry pushed Dexter into this life. All these sick fcuks needed some pills and counseling as children. They really don't need to "Doc I have the urge to kill ppl" they can go around like "Doc I have this urge of punching every kid I see on the street" :russ:

I thought this too but he did stab that guy and plan it out to a T. He's a sick fukk :skip:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I think they're setting ot up for 2 seasons. Maybe 1 season is him running away then getting caught and I'm thinking a following season would be a showdown with him and Harrison. Either Dexter in jail a la Silence of the Lambs and Harrison doesn't follow the code or a cat and mouse game with Harrison going after Dexter for whatever reason. Either way I hope they end up back in Miami somehow, probably not likely tho

This is what I hope at least.
Like Miami Metro could actually catch ANYONE!!!! :russ:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dexter def needs to read the room… he’s such a sociopath he’s not even paying attention to Harrison or Angela who are giving off major red flag vibes…

Dexter killing Kurt so easy cmon Dexter!!! Breh that was way too easy man you really don’t think Kurt had something up his sleeve?

Bro you’re still in the dog house with your girl and you get her a book on how to be a better detective? Add injury to insult when she is the one about to open your whole sht up the irony.

Killing the podcast chick was lame doing it off screen… personally they shoulda let Kurt get caught by Angela and her people… they coulda wrapped up all of this but since Dexter really wanted to show Harrison the whole ritual… I think it was pretty forced.

I am like the others I don’t trust Harrison… Dexter is letting his guard down way too much… he’s not thinking straight.

:damn: :damn: :damn:

All of this don’t make sense… the lazy writing was written all over this episode :mjcry: I still ultimately think there will be at least 1-2 more seasons… Dexter ain’t going down like this… unless it’s by Harrison. Which then I think the season would just be all for nothing because that would be so much to pack for a finale… idk if they could really give Dexter dying without a true set up any justice.

So I think we will be spared that and we will get another season.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
At least Molly Park went quietly, I mean she looked pretty all things considered lol...

Dexter and Harrison moving sloppy, super sloppy. Angela knows and the only reason she gave him a pass was because he gave her closure with Iris and a lead on her killer, at least initially. The ketamine sign outs confirmed it though, so we'll see what happens next week.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
What's funny to me is I might have missed it but has there been any actual proof that this is Harrison his son or somebody that did their serial killer research?
It’s pretty clear to me based on him having flashbacks of the Trinity Killer murdering his mom and leaving him in her blood that this is definitely supposed to be Harrison.
His reaction to seeing Molly as a trophy caught my attention, but it was subtle and could’ve been nothing. But he definitely reacted to seeing her.
At this point, if he isn’t Dexter’s son, who could he be that the reveal would be something that could be wrapped up in a single episode?
Could he be related to Arthur Mitchell, somehow? Was he working with Molly? Maybe Molly is related to Masuka and they’re all working together?
Too much to tie up in one episode. I don’t believe there will be a second season.

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
yeah... I'd like to see how she got caught slippin TWICE.

lol @ angela face every time she's around Jimxter now

This shyt is better than i thought it would be.. especially when i act like them last 3 season aint happen

This is probably my favorite thing about the episode. She had the "this nikka :dry:" face the whole episode yet he was completely oblivious lol.

I still think she going to get got in the finale tho :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why y’all saying Harrison ain’t fukked up y’all forget what he did to the boys in school. He may be more fukked up than dexter.

He didn’t have a code

the code is the only thing keeping dexter sane so to speak

Dexter didn’t kill doakes and didn’t kill La guerta