Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Dexter needs to read the room. How can he not realize Angela is suspicious of him right now?

Also, they didn't need to have Dex get shot last episode for the tracking scene to play out. It's crazy that he took a rifle round to the leg and this episode is completely fine.

And a prediction for the season finale

I wonder if Harrison kills Dex to put an end to things? He seemed pretty upset at the blood and dismemberment.

yea i think harrisons dark passenger might not be so dark

:mjlol:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certainly look like it. But I can't help but think they'll swerve it, because it's so predictable right now that he's gonna get caught

I think Dexter will narrowly avoid the cuffs and then get killed by Harrison. Harrison looked super uncomfortable last episode when he saw Dexter getting busy and Dexters speech to Kurt didn’t do him any favors. They made a point to show how smart Harrison was earlier in the season so he prob put together that Dexters justifications are just as feeble as Kurts and it’s all about the hunt for both of them.

He might not kill Dexter but he’s gonna be the key to his downfall imo. I hope not though, don’t wanna see Dexter take that L even though it’s always felt inevitable.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I think Dexter will narrowly avoid the cuffs and then get killed by Harrison. Harrison looked super uncomfortable last episode when he saw Dexter getting busy and Dexters speech to Kurt didn’t do him any favors. They made a point to show how smart Harrison was earlier in the season so he prob put together that Dexters justifications are just as feeble as Kurts and it’s all about the hunt for both of them.

He might not kill Dexter but he’s gonna be the key to his downfall imo. I hope not though, don’t wanna see Dexter take that L even though it’s always felt inevitable.

I definitely feel like he came in with a suspicion and needed to see it for himself. Like he needed Dexter to confirm it for his own code. The way he kept repeatong Dexter's justifications and the faces he made during Dexter's rant. Add now knowing that Dexter killed Trinity, who killed his mother, as a direct reason for Harrison's urges, and there's motive to kill Dexter.

Next week is gonna be crazy.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Dexter gets caught. He either gets killed, or they find a way to move forward.

I personally believe there will be another season, so I don't think he gets killed.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I doubt Dexter gets caught. He either gets killed, or they find a way to move forward.

I personally believe there will be another season, so I don't think he gets killed.

There'll be another season, No way they get all these loose ends tied up in ONE episode.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dexter was thinking harrison is as sick and demented as him harrison is like nah, just wanted to see how big of a murderer you are

just like the trinity killer dexter waited to long now lost his barn

I hope this goes a few more seasons. They better not kill dexter no one wants to watch boring ol harrison next season

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This is a good stopping point. If they want to do another season I only want it to be Dexter on the run from the FBI after being outed as a serial killer.

I finished season 6 and its the worst season so far.I mean who thought this was a good idea:mjlol:

FeDAwT7-5zhq6DvSUs7KT5ybgwZeiC2z_L5KxXE2Omk.jpg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Definitely think Harrison is playing Dexter, that's gonna the final shoe to drop. Some of the questions and reactions he had to Dex when they were prepping felt more like he was fishing and pushing than genuine reactions to what was going on.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Certainly look like it. But I can't help but think they'll swerve it, because it's so predictable right now that he's gonna get caught
Definitely. Seen the promo and he says something like "Wanna see real bad?" and I think he's talking to Wide Jawed, like taking here to see Walts museum.

The only unknown here remains Harrison. He either is fcuked like Trinity and really is bad or he is normal and dislikes what Dexter does. I really don't see him like young Dexter was.

Think in the end Deb was right, Harry pushed Dexter into this life. All these sick fcuks needed some pills and counseling as children. They really don't need to "Doc I have the urge to kill ppl" they can go around like "Doc I have this urge of punching every kid I see on the street" :russ:

Last edited:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I think that rifle that Dexter bought Harrison might be foreshadowing how Dexter goes down.
I don’t think getting caught is an option. Dexter has to die.
I can definitely see Harrison being bothered that Dexter killed Trinity, but not before his mother fell victim. I don’t think I would’ve revealed that. He may blame Dexter the same way Kurt and Matt blamed their fathers for how screwed up he is.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I think that rifle that Dexter bought Harrison might be foreshadowing how Dexter goes down.
I don’t think getting caught is an option. Dexter has to die.
I can definitely see Harrison being bothered that Dexter killed Trinity, but not before his mother fell victim. I don’t think I would’ve revealed that. He may blame Dexter the same way Kurt and Matt blamed their fathers for how screwed up he is.

That last part is critical. Definitely in the camp that Harrison is playing Dexter. I'm not ready for Dexter to get killed off but if that preview is legit and he's arrested I can get behind Hannibal Lecter Dex for a season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That last part is critical. Definitely in the camp that Harrison is playing Dexter. I'm not ready for Dexter to get killed off but if that preview is legit and he's arrested I can get behind Hannibal Lecter Dex for a season.

dexter in prison in general pop :blessed:
dexter in prison helping solve serial killers :blessed: