Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Tons of people were saying the podcast chick was already dead for the last 2 weeks.

Really excited for the finale. It can go 3 different ways imo

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
IMO Sloppy writing.

Doubt someone like her would get caught slippin like that TWICE.

yeah... I'd like to see how she got caught slippin TWICE.

lol @ angela face every time she's around Jimxter now

This shyt is better than i thought it would be.. especially when i act like them last 3 season aint happen

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Dexter needs to read the room. How can he not realize Angela is suspicious of him right now?

Also, they didn't need to have Dex get shot last episode for the tracking scene to play out. It's crazy that he took a rifle round to the leg and this episode is completely fine.

And a prediction for the season finale

I wonder if Harrison kills Dex to put an end to things? He seemed pretty upset at the blood and dismemberment.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
There is a very brief time skip between him getting shot and this episode. Who knows how long but this is during Christmas break. It’s not unbelievable he got healed up during that time frame.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Bruh.....

BRUUHHHHHHHHH.......

BRUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

The Harrison element is very interesting here. Hes seemed fukked up about it like Harry was. His use of the podcast language was also interesting, calling him Batman and using "vigilante shyt". Not sure what to make of that, but I feel like there's a twist coming here that we haven't considered. Either way, what a fukking season. Clyde took the core of his 4 seasons, added the necessary bits of the last 4 seasons and is fukking KILLING it.

:lawd: Clyde fukking Phillips

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There is a very brief time skip between him getting shot and this episode. Who knows how long but this is during Christmas break. It’s not unbelievable he got healed up during that time frame.
I mean honestky if you get shot with a .30-06 or .308 like that through the leg, you’re probably gonna bleed to death quickly. That’s not a survivable injury without serious medical care.

I know it’s a show and we have to suspend our disbelief. But that’s a more powerful round than an AK-47. You can’t just sit at home for a couple days and heal up from a massively high powered rifle through the thigh where your Femoral Artery is.

I’m going along with it. But it’s still super silly

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Tons of people were saying the podcast chick was already dead for the last 2 weeks.

Really excited for the finale. It can go 3 different ways imo
this seems to be a slight jump in time and she was on last weeks episode. I think she got killed sometime inbetween

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I mean honestky if you get shot with a .30-06 or .308 like that through the leg, you’re probably gonna bleed to death quickly. That’s not a survivable injury without serious medical care.

I know it’s a show and we have to suspend our disbelief. But that’s a more powerful round than an AK-47. You can’t just sit at home for a couple days and heal up from a massively high powered rifle through the thigh where your Femoral Artery is.

I’m going along with it. But it’s still super silly

I agree. Like u said we gotta suspend our disbelief here. I’m saying the slight time skip is basically the show way of dealing with it