Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dexter heating up like cooked crack. We back baby. All y’all theories are hilarious. I think Dexter and Harrison will be fine. I think they extend this 2 more seasons… I do feel however Angela will know all and that relationship between her and Dexter will determine what happens to her. The code is so cops can’t find Dexter. Yes he’s sloppy… but as someone says if it was the podcast killer instead of Angela I woulda gave it more of a nod. All in all we back to baby!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm thinking it goes like this

Kurt kills Angela's Daughter/Harrison girlfriend
Dexter/Harrison kills Kurt together.
Angela catches them in the act or just figures it out that Dexter killed Kurt
Dexter admits to everything. Accepting his fate that he's caught and is fine with it since he taught Harrison the code.
Very last scene Harrison kills Angela before she is able to take him in.

Or...everthing is the same up until the last line, but instead
Angela lets Dexter disappear because even though he's a murderer he avenged the death of her old friend and/or daughter, so she calls it "even".

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Didn’t care for this episode too much. Lot of filler.

That chase scene in the woods was rather anticlimactic. There was no real suspense in that. I did like the fact the Angela started researching those needle marks. She’s clearly more competent than Miami Metro police ever was. If the autopsies from those bodies in Miami turn up with Ketamine, she’ll know Dex is the Bay Harbor Butcher. The Kurt/Harrison stuff felt rushed to me. Either that or Kurt has no real “plan B” for anything. And what exactly was the point of Kurt putting on the hunting gear? If you want to kill the kid out of revenge, just do it and leave his body for Dexter to find somewhere. Plus, I thought his thing was girls who were runaways? We still don’t know why he does this, either.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

That chase scene in the woods was rather anticlimactic. There was no real suspense in that. I did like the fact the Angela started researching those needle marks. She’s clearly more competent than Miami Metro police ever was. If the autopsies from those bodies in Miami turn up with Ketamine, she’ll know Dex is the Bay Harbor Butcher. The Kurt/Harrison stuff felt rushed to me. Either that or Kurt has no real “plan B” for anything. And what exactly was the point of Kurt putting on the hunting gear? If you want to kill the kid out of revenge, just do it and leave his body for Dexter to find somewhere. Plus, I thought his thing was girls who were runaways? We still don’t know why he does this, either.
He wanted to
punish Dexter by making him watch him shoot Harrison before killing Dexter. But he decided to change the timeline and kill Harrison right away because his minion never showed up and he caught Harrison looking at his phone.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kurt putting on his hunting gear is his whole ritual. Kurt didn’t have a plan B… so he was going to improvise. His thing is girls and I think he got it from his dad beating up his mom all the time and she tried to runaway from him. Reason why he switched to Harrison is simply eye for an eye. Why wouldn’t he go after Harrison? Lol I feel like you hating hard for no reason.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

he never used special K in miami. But the police report would show that the victems had M99 in their system and she couod put it together he may have had access to it. But i think its all circumstantial and dex wont go away for it. Esp cause the case is closed.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Kurt putting on his hunting gear is his whole ritual. Kurt didn’t have a plan B… so he was going to improvise. His thing is girls and I think he got it from his dad beating up his mom all the time and she tried to runaway from him. Reason why he switched to Harrison is simply eye for an eye. Why wouldn’t he go after Harrison? Lol I feel like you hating hard for no reason.
Not hating…but if revenge is the agenda, why wait for Dexter to be there? Clearly, Dexter would’ve known who did it and been devastated by it. Kurt wins….until Dexter kills him, anyway. Only other thing I’m curious about is what Kurt was doing when Elric called him. Looks like he was working in his morgue. Surely,
he didn’t kill the podcast chick offscreen, right?

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not hating…but if revenge is the agenda, why wait for Dexter to be there? Clearly, Dexter would’ve known who did it and been devastated by it. Kurt wins….until Dexter kills him, anyway. Only other thing I’m curious about is what Kurt was doing when Elric called him. Looks like he was working in his morgue. Surely,
he didn’t kill the podcast chick offscreen, right?
I think he was setting up the room. Nah podcast chick is safe and sound. I think he wanted Dexter to see his son did in front of his eyes and then kill Dexter after. Be the last thing Dexter sees you know?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finished Season 5 and I think its better than 3. 1st time I watched it I didn't like Lumen but this rewatch I liked her character. The character makes sense to me now. I think this is the start of Miami Metro being really dumb. The Angel and LaGuerta relationship is terrible. I liked Jordan Chase and he was a way better big bad than The Skinner.