Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
There's definitely going to be another season. It's one of Showtime's biggest shows ratings wise. And Michael C. Hall is free (and I'm sure is getting paid a fortune)
How? Reading reddit geeks all things point to Dexter getting murked or arrested.

Some say he will be Harrisons dark passanger but...how? All the "dark passangers" are his own thoughts. Harrison doesn't know him that well.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Next episode leak. Angela solves de Bay Harbour Butcher case.

rt19k9400y781.jpg

All the detective shyt she's doing would be more believable if that Serial Killers stan girl would do it or at least together.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I don't think anything is gonna happen to Dex or Harrison. I think Angela figures it all out, wrestles with it but ends up letting him get to Kurt. It does feel like someone else has to die though, but I don't see it being Dexter or Harrison.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm thinking it goes like this

Kurt kills Angela's Daughter/Harrison girlfriend
Dexter/Harrison kills Kurt together.
Angela catches them in the act or just figures it out that Dexter killed Kurt
Dexter admits to everything. Accepting his fate that he's caught and is fine with it since he taught Harrison the code.
Very last scene Harrison kills Angela before she is able to take him in.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just rewatched until season 4. I don't think I'm going to rewatch the rest of the show though. Rita's death still hurt even though I knew it was coming:to:

I'm glad I rewatched it. I forgot a lot of things like Nora Darhk being Trinity's daughter.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There's definitely going to be another season. It's one of Showtime's biggest shows ratings wise. And Michael C. Hall is free (and I'm sure is getting paid a fortune)

I always say that showtime NEVER cancels anything before like 8 seasons. if this shyt is successful, we will get plenty more years of dexter in the future.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just wanna see if dexter is actually gonna tell harrison EVERYTHING, and then what happens next.

its clear that angela done figured out who dexter really is.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I thought he ended up in Oregon, but i guess upstate ny, this isn’t taking off like the old show, but i still like it, it’s just different
He was, they've mentioned it a couple times. At some point he moved to upstate ny after logging for awhile.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How? Reading reddit geeks all things point to Dexter getting murked or arrested.

Some say he will be Harrisons dark passanger but...how? All the "dark passangers" are his own thoughts. Harrison doesn't know him that well.

Yeah listening to Showtime execs when asked about future season, it sure sounds like this is it.