Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Dexter aint gonna kill Harrison. Once Dexter "tells him everything" we're gonna find out Harrison was just manipulating Dex like Dex used to do with other killers to get close to him and find out the truth. Then we're gonna find out Harrison's not even the Real Harrison (maybe or maybe not this part). Just another serial killer who kills serial killlers. He was tryin to find the scoop the whole time. He's gonna wrap Dexter up with his victims photos hanging around up (maybe even the blood slides) and then he's gonna kill em. Spinoff show!!!

this is likely what will happen in one way or another ... Harrison is going to kill Dexter.

however, as far as the spinoff goes ... ain't no one trying to watch Harrison :pachaha:

this show dies when Dexter dies .... Michael C. Hall is the show.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m guessing Dex goes to the pin and Harrison carries the torch

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Just watched the episode...lol at Dexter being ejected from a moving vehicle and being perfectly OK. That was some Fast N Furious shyt right there. Other than that...this was a really dope episode. I think my theory will def happen. I just don't see any other ending.

I bet Dexter's bytch will try and use him to kill Iris' killer before (or instead of) getting him locked up. It all depends on how fast he can kill Kurt. If Harrison doesn't kill Dexter first. All depends on how fast he teaches him the code. One thing I know is when Kurt gets sent to the upper room and Harrison has learned enough from Dexter...its series finale for ol Dex.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Crazy theory that the black dude is Doakes dad, as in S2 Doakes said his dad is butcher

Seems waaaaay too much of a stretch amd TBH the butcher doesn't look that much older

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Crazy theory that the black dude is Doakes dad, as in S2 Doakes said his dad is butcher

Seems waaaaay too much of a stretch amd TBH the butcher doesn't look that much older

think that was a nod to doakes more than anything with him being such a popular character in the early years. Just as having him in the first episode was kinda cool.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just watched the episode...lol at Dexter being ejected from a moving vehicle and being perfectly OK. That was some Fast N Furious shyt right there. Other than that...this was a really dope episode. I think my theory will def happen. I just don't see any other ending.

I bet Dexter's bytch will try and use him to kill Iris' killer before (or instead of) getting him locked up. It all depends on how fast he can kill Kurt. If Harrison doesn't kill Dexter first. All depends on how fast he teaches him the code. One thing I know is when Kurt gets sent to the upper room and Harrison has learned enough from Dexter...its series finale for ol Dex.
I really dont think
harrison kills dexter. I think the scene with kurt is more harrison being more genuine and honestly was just looking for dexter to open up. The more Dexter was holding back the angrier Harrison got. Could be wrong and they still may have another curveball to throw us (would still like an explanation of the rich guy)

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I fukk with the show I’m really glad they kept the aspect of everybody saying out loud the weird shyt going on for how wild the concepts are it’s great to have these checks and balances

The role Deb plays is wild because in real life their relationship turned bad and that’s one of the major reasons why the show ended how and when it did.

What’s her name tho always plays a good cop.

The way people look so similar to people from the past is kinda sick

underrated thing to me is even though the show takes place in a small town the fact it’s in NY gives credibility to the intelligence of everyone from there.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Dexter aint gonna kill Harrison. Once Dexter "tells him everything" we're gonna find out Harrison was just manipulating Dex like Dex used to do with other killers to get close to him and find out the truth. Then we're gonna find out Harrison's not even the Real Harrison (maybe or maybe not this part). Just another serial killer who kills serial killlers. He was tryin to find the scoop the whole time. He's gonna wrap Dexter up with his victims photos hanging around up (maybe even the blood slides) and then he's gonna kill em. Spinoff show!!!

Crazy/dope idea. If it went like that, I still see Dexter killing him instead. Kind of like how Scream 4 went - no matter what, you can't fukk with the OGs.

I think Dex dies at the end for the "shocker" finale, Harrison kills Kurt and Dex "lives" by being like ghost Harry in future seasons. That way Hall can still stay with the show, Harrison has credibility as the new show lead with Dexter still around and "new blood" maintains both the name and foreshadowing.

Also,

I love Harrison having his Dexter moment with Kut of having someone he became vulnerable with fukking him up like Lila, Prado, Lumen, etc.

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I dunno, a couple of these "shockers" sound fairly predictable.

the shocker is something out of character for Dexter, like killing his cop girlfriend in cold blood to not get caught. Or maybe it's Harrison that kills her with or without Dexter's knowledge...hell maybe they kill her together on some father-son shyt.

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Harrison is gonna be a killer like Dexter thinks. He’s fukked up but not a killer imo. I don’t think it goes well when Dexter tries to tell him about his killing hobby.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I dunno, a couple of these "shockers" sound fairly predictable.

the shocker is something out of character for Dexter, like killing his cop girlfriend in cold blood to not get caught. Or maybe it's Harrison that kills her with or without Dexter's knowledge...hell maybe they kill her together on some father-son shyt.
Yup thought about that as well, those scenarios all work imo. But with only two episodes left they could go anywhere with the story lots of things to clean up. Unless it ends in a cliff hanger, cause they want to stretch it out which would be the ultimate shock…esp with Hall talking about giving the fans a satisfying conclusion.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Yup thought about that as well, those scenarios all work imo. But with only two episodes left they could go anywhere with the story lots of things to clean up. Unless it ends in a cliff hanger, cause they want to stretch it out which would be the ultimate shock…esp with Hall talking about giving the fans a satisfying conclusion.

Honestly I don't feel the band got back together for just noble intentions of just giving the fans a satisfying ending in a one-off season. Yeah that's a part of it, but deep down I think they want it to continue for a couple more seasons, but wasn't sure what the response would be. I think the writing team left it open-ended enough in case the season was a hit, and fans demanded more...which is the case now.

Personally I would only want one more season and wrap it up for good...but who knows when it comes to Showtime.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Honestly I don't feel the band got back together for just noble intentions of just giving the fans a satisfying ending in a one-off season. Yeah that's a part of it, but deep down I think they want it to continue for a couple more seasons, but wasn't sure what the response would be. I think the writing team left it open-ended enough in case the season was a hit, and fans demanded more...which is the case now.

Personally I would only want one more season and wrap it up for good...but who knows when it comes to Showtime.
Yup id def be down for one more season if they were down for it. Have to see how this plays out.