Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently, this is the most watch Showtime "debut" season in the history of the network:
New Blood's Popularity Risks Ruining Another Dexter Ending

(I'm not sure if I would really call this a news series, to me its Season 9).

I hope they don't ruin this great run and add multiple seasons to this..:stopitslime:

Only thing I could see moving forward is having Dexter teaching Harrison the code and a continum of Dexter in a Harry role with Harrison killing criminals....:ohhh:...

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Show is called New Blood.
It simply must end with Harrison becoming Dexter Version 2.
If Dexter has to die to become his dark passenger for Michael C Hall to stick around, I'm cool with it. I just need major consequences for Dexter. For Doakes and La Guerta. This guy needs to pay for his crimes.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Stills and description for the final episode are out and it's described as the SEASON finale.

Give us one more. At least one more. :sadcam:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Stills and description for the final episode are out and it's described as the SEASON finale.

Give us one more. At least one more. :sadcam:

Yea i'm really hoping we get at least one more. This shyt is really picking up, But with Clyde saying the finale is the best shyt he ever written and that its gonna "blow up the internet" idk man..... :francis:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Its interesting that if you go by the ratings chart the ratings have been increasing week after week since dropping to a low during the 3rd episode:
Dexter: New Blood: Season One Ratings

Since then, each new episode has more viewers than the previous one. Looks like the word-of-mouth must be really positive for this show.
Most shows seem to be dipping in viewers at this point in their seasons.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Yea i'm really hoping we get at least one more. This shyt is really picking up, But with Clyde saying the finale is the best shyt he ever written and that its gonna "blow up the internet" idk man..... :francis:
Only thing I can think of that would be huge on the net would be Dexter being killed. That would definitely shock people….if they have the balls to do it.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its interesting that if you go by the ratings chart the ratings have been increasing week after week since dropping to a low during the 3rd episode:
Dexter: New Blood: Season One Ratings

Since then, each new episode has more viewers than the previous one. Looks like the word-of-mouth must be really positive for this show.
Most shows seem to be dipping in viewers at this point in their seasons.

Each episode has done a good job of building suspense. I be lowkey pissed off because they end right when something important happens

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Dexter aint gonna kill Harrison. Once Dexter "tells him everything" we're gonna find out Harrison was just manipulating Dex like Dex used to do with other killers to get close to him and find out the truth. Then we're gonna find out Harrison's not even the Real Harrison (maybe or maybe not this part). Just another serial killer who kills serial killlers. He was tryin to find the scoop the whole time. He's gonna wrap Dexter up with his victims photos hanging around up (maybe even the blood slides) and then he's gonna kill em. Spinoff show!!!