Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'd be one of the few twists I think the show hasn't done. A non killer/non psycho woman who accepts Dexter for who he is and is mostly okay with it. I think they can sell it with the indigenous/native angle. Justice system fails them so badly, Dexter might be the justice they need.

This is Dexter though, this shyt is not gonna end well for him, especially if its doing so well ratings wise...this is showtime. They gonna milk the fukk outta this for as long as they can.

idk man, seems like he’s heading towards taking a big L this season. Valid point tho about showtime not wanting to kill a hit show like this but who knows if Michael C. Hall would even commit to more seasons. It took him years just to come back for this one.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This season lacks all of the visual directing flourishes I remember from the og and has some network TV acting

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Nostsalgic right :heh:
As soon as the episode was over my wife was tryna turn to Insecure, then we see the time and its 9:49 like :dahell: Then you realize the first 5 minutes were previews and recaps like damn, was that even 45 minutes?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Man I actually went back and rewatched the pilot. Whew. Y'all are bugging, Debra's not bad looking especially in that hooker outfit they had her in for a second in the pilot lmao nice legs. Doakes knowing Dexter was a fukking psycho from jump though >.

Dude was all over Dex right from the very beginning. "Shut the fukk up psycho" "You got a thing for women crying?" "fukking weirdo"

:mjlol:

Dexter getting uncontrollably horny for Rita after six months because he finally run into a smart killer

:mjlit:

LaGuerta horny for dexter winking and shyt

:mjlol::mjlit:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm feeling these last 2 episodes... When the show has its focus on Dexter, Harrison and Kurt.. it works really well even if some of the writing is "questionable" it's easy to ignore because they are written just good enough and the acting between these characters is strong enough to carry those scenes. It's when the show gives the side characters and sub plots more time that it seems to go off the rails... I fukking hate that blogger girl and all of her modern pop references, I'm at the point where I hope Kurt finds a way to execute her ass!

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm feeling these last 2 episodes... When the show has its focus on Dexter, Harrison and Kurt.. it works really well even if some of the writing is "questionable" it's easy to ignore because they are written just good enough and the acting between these characters is strong enough to carry those scenes. It's when the show gives the side characters and sub plots more time that it seems to go off the rails... I fukking hate that blogger girl and all of her modern pop references, I'm at the point where I hope Kurt finds a way to execute her ass!

I definitely feel like they setting her up to die in the next few episodes. Her being a murder podcaster then being killed by a serial killer feels like a Dexter kinda humor/joke.