Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I can't be alone in this, but watching this show can make you a little blood thirsty. I practically cheered out loud when Dexter was like
Yep...I'm a have to kill this guy
:banderas:
I been traumatised by that mf just because he killed my hoe/bimbo/freaky but lowkeywithit Rita.

Seeing his ass on screen didn't help. That was my babys last thing she saw :mjcry:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season has been piff so far. Dexter isn’t on that James Bond shyt like he was seasons 6-8. I’ll admit I’ll be salty if Dexter ends up on the table or getting the needle at the end but if they do it right it could be dope.

that’s why the last season was such a let down, always seemed like the last season would be a lay up with him on the run and ultimately getting caught.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think podcast girl gets killed, they catch diner guy/mr krabs but then last minute we get billionaire man as a bad guy. I think the final twist is gonna be Angela/Cop woman finding out what exactly Dexter is but is okay with it in order to get revenge for her bff and maybe billionaire dude if he targets her daughter like it look like he wanted to in an earlier ep.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think podcast girl gets killed, they catch diner guy/mr krabs but then last minute we get billionaire man as a bad guy. I think the final twist is gonna be Angela/Cop woman finding out what exactly Dexter is but is okay with it in order to get revenge for her bff and maybe billionaire dude if he targets her daughter like it look like he wanted to in an earlier ep.
I'm thinking something similar will happen.

What day does this shyt come on? I swear it's Sunday at 8. How you get to watch it yesterday

Showtime releases it on the Showtime App/On Demand early on Sunday mornings.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Season has been piff so far. Dexter isn’t on that James Bond shyt like he was seasons 6-8. I’ll admit I’ll be salty if Dexter ends up on the table or getting the needle at the end but if they do it right it could be dope.

that’s why the last season was such a let down, always seemed like the last season would be a lay up with him on the run and ultimately getting caught.

Dope

How didn't Dexter see the guy behind him

Old Dexter would never get caught like that
Man, Dex has gotten too damn :flabbynsick: in his retirement. The old Dexter would NEVER get caught lacking like this one.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
What day does this shyt come on? I swear it's Sunday at 8. How you get to watch it yesterday

Pretty sure for most ON DEMAND services networks post the episodes at Midnight

For me I get the episode links from ''Blogs'' when they post them at midnight.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm thinking something similar will happen.

Showtime releases it on the Showtime App/On Demand early on Sunday mornings.

It'd be one of the few twists I think the show hasn't done. A non killer/non psycho woman who accepts Dexter for who he is and is mostly okay with it. I think they can sell it with the indigenous/native angle. Justice system fails them so badly, Dexter might be the justice they need.

This is Dexter though, this shyt is not gonna end well for him, especially if its doing so well ratings wise...this is showtime. They gonna milk the fukk outta this for as long as they can.