Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Is this shyt good? Caused I vowed to never watch this shyt again, but if the coli say it’s good imma fukk with it.
If you watched the previous 8 seasons, all I can say is…its not on the level of season 4, but its nowhere near as bad as season 8…or 5…or 6…I think you get my meaning. It’s not bad. There seems to be actual stakes in this season that could really go sideways for Dexter in the end.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you watched the previous 8 seasons, all I can say is…its not on the level of season 4, but its nowhere near as bad as season 8…or 5…or 6…I think you get my meaning. It’s not bad. There seems to be actual stakes in this season that could really go sideways for Dexter in the end.
Damn, I guess I’m the only one that liked season 6 :lupe:

4,2,1,6 is how I rank them

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Damn, I guess I’m the only one that liked season 6 :lupe:

4,2,1,6 is how I rank them
No 6 is…fine…just like 7 and 5… 8 is the only season I find to be complete trash…6 just wasnt up to par with 1-4 and the writing wasnt as good…prob the best cliff hanger of the series imo. I thought colin hanks was great but by episode 3/4 we all knew EJO wasnt even alive and Hanks was crazy

thing about this show to me is even at its worst its still pretty entertaining.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Last 2 episodes restored the feeling and now I'm running the old show back. About to watch the season 1 finale. I forgot how funny this show is. When they were in the fake Ice Truck Killer's apartment I was dieing:russ: and Doakes is jokes.
Doakes should have been there for all 8 seasons man

When he confronted Dexter at therapy and they were having a moment then all of a sudden,

“Oh, and you owe me a new Michelin muthafukka :ufdup:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Doakes should have been there for all 8 seasons man

When he confronted Dexter at therapy and they were having a moment then all of a sudden,

“Oh, and you owe me a new Michelin muthafukka :ufdup:

The Doakes line that got me is when they went to room 103 and only him and Deb could see the room and he was like "Send back up, send paramedics, fukk it send everybody!"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Is this shyt good? Caused I vowed to never watch this shyt again, but if the coli say it’s good imma fukk with it.

Not peak Dexter but it feels just like the old show to me before it fell off, has potential if they handle Harrison right.

And no, he shouldn't end up on the table lol