Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The more I think about it the more this gotta happen tbh. Harrison also displays way more classic psychopathy signs than Dexter. Ofc we see the show from Dexter's perspective and know his inner world but Harrison seems to display all the classic traits that Dexter doesn't have. Dexter likes to act like he's a horrible monster but real serial killers don't have such rich inner lives full of self reflection. At least most dont. Harrison doesn't seem like he has that. No dark passenger, no wrestling with shyt, just rage. We see Mr Krabs/Clancy Brown's character the diner owner seem to have a very similar kinda rage too.

yup there is no saving harrison he just like mr krabs, who was punching a wall or punching up a dead body. These are the ted bundy type serial killers just violent and sadistic.

Dexter actually does care about people, even Doakes Dexter was going to turn himself in before lila blew up the cabin

Didn't harry commit suicide when he found out how sadistic dexter was? I wonder if thats the ending for dexter as well

I'd hate for this just to be one season

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This was better than last week…and could’ve been a “really good” episode, if not for one thing.
Dexter had the perfect out…until he decided to walk his dumb ass into Kurt’s basement! :mindblown: Kurt would’ve killed the podcast chick, ending any suspicion you thought she may have had for you. You have evidence on your phone of her meeting Kurt and him admitting that his son was at the lair…and their agreement go there for an interview. You now know where his lair is and can point it out to the police once it’s realized that the podcaster chick is missing. That, on top of the bodies found in the cave….game over and you’re CLEAR! You can go back to living life and trying to raise your psychotic son.

Impulse is one thing…..stupidity is another.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This was better than last week…and could’ve been a “really good” episode, if not for one thing.
Dexter had the perfect out…until he decided to walk his dumb ass into Kurt’s basement! :mindblown: Kurt would’ve killed the podcast chick, ending any suspicion you thought she may have had for you. You have evidence on your phone of her meeting Kurt and him admitting that his son was at the lair…and their agreement go there for an interview. You now know where his lair is and can point it out to the police once it’s realized that the podcaster chick is missing. That, on top of the bodies found in the cave….game over and you’re CLEAR! You can go back to living life and trying to raise your psychotic son.

Think the issue was…

he clearly knew what Browns character was up to and that the podcast chick really didnt know anything. His focus shifted and He wsnt about to risk her life.

i must be old AF cause Clancy Brown will always be Hadley from shawshank to me, never even seen spongebob :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Season is getting better and better :banderas:

That scene where Kurt bought the podcast chick back to the cabin only for Dexter to come in with the :cape: that whole scene had me glued to the TV like :lupe:

And we STILL don't know how that Billionaire plays into all of this.

Yea that was peak Dexter right there. Dexter has always been amazing when it's mind games between dex and the main killer.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dexter ain't no snitch you heard him say what are you up too Kurt..:usure:

You know better than that!!!

Daps
The more I think about it the more this gotta happen tbh. Harrison also displays way more classic psychopathy signs than Dexter. Ofc we see the show from Dexter's perspective and know his inner world but Harrison seems to display all the classic traits that Dexter doesn't have. Dexter likes to act like he's a horrible monster but real serial killers don't have such rich inner lives full of self reflection. At least most dont. Harrison doesn't seem like he has that. No dark passenger, no wrestling with shyt, just rage. We see Mr Krabs/Clancy Brown's character the diner owner seem to have a very similar kinda rage too.

Dude, how are you saying that a guy slicing people up is not a "real serial killer?"

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Dude, how are you saying that a guy slicing people up is not a "real serial killer?"

I wasn't denying he's a killer just that he's not as far gone as he think he is mentally. It's a work of fiction, I'm just saying actual serial killers rarely display the range of emotions and kind of thinking Dexter does all the time.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He’s gonna need podcast chick to clear his name with his gf/ ex gf. Dexter also has her in his pocket as a witness to Kurts dark side. She’s no good if she “disappears”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs can lust over Hannah McKay all they all you want but Angela Bishop is the sexiest character this show has ever had

angela-bishop-dexter-new-blood-s1e1.jpg
gotta go with that latina cop in season 5 or 6 or whatever the fukk it was

hhkhh_Bigimg.jpg

:takedat:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Is this shyt good? Caused I vowed to never watch this shyt again, but if the coli say it’s good imma fukk with it.