Official Dexter: New Blood Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:mjtf:

You don't need Dexter Morgan! Trust us!

Yeah...I hate Harrison. He was cool at first but now all this teenage angst and lip he has going, combined with the victim card he's using, is too much for me.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:heh: I always find it hilarious how folks lose their names and only known by the roles they're the most famous for.
I rarely ever know an actors name, especially white ones. They’ll only be known as the last dope role they played, to me :russ:
Serial killer dude is kurgan and the Asian chick is “Asian broad from lovecraft” :manny:

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The last ep is titled "Sins of the Father" and the therapist was all about how you gotta confront your past...maybe season ends with Dexter killing Harrison? I can already imagine the hysterical Deb Apparition during that

:mjlol::mjcry:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
My girl said that when he first mentioned her

I told my wife the same thing, I bet he did that shyt

Now I'm really looking forward to the next episodes. What if everything is a act on his part and maybe he's back to kill Dexter?

I prefer Dexter the Lumberjack than him getting outplayed by Harrison.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjtf:

You don't need Dexter Morgan! Trust us!

Yeah...I hate Harrison. He was cool at first but now all this teenage angst and lip he has going, combined with the victim card he's using, is too much for me.

I told y'all this was turning into too much of a teen drama.

Is this only gonna be one season?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Brehs can lust over Hannah McKay all they all you want but Angela Bishop is the sexiest character this show has ever had

angela-bishop-dexter-new-blood-s1e1.jpg
She is fine as fukk :noah:

And she's part black as well :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This was the best episode so far. I'm kinda disappointed that they don't care about the kill ritual anymore though. A lot of what made the show good Season 1-4 was how clean Dexter was with his kills, and the few times he slipped it had real consequences.

The problem with this new show is Dexter cannot move around like he did on the original. When he worked homicide, he always had an excuse to leave at all hours of the night due to work shyt. Can't do that with a teenager around and living in a small town.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
dexter needs to put harrison on that table

The more I think about it the more this gotta happen tbh. Harrison also displays way more classic psychopathy signs than Dexter. Ofc we see the show from Dexter's perspective and know his inner world but Harrison seems to display all the classic traits that Dexter doesn't have. Dexter likes to act like he's a horrible monster but real serial killers don't have such rich inner lives full of self reflection. At least most dont. Harrison doesn't seem like he has that. No dark passenger, no wrestling with shyt, just rage. We see Mr Krabs/Clancy Brown's character the diner owner seem to have a very similar kinda rage too.