OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is just so LAZY and DUMB, it's ridiculous. It describes this generation perfectly.

Shocking the audience and getting away with loopholes
doesn't work anymore with intelligent hardcore viewers, we have been desensitized by the internet.

You have to come better than that because everything will be dissected from the title screen to the end credits.

This is not like back in the day where we left reviews to professionals, everybody is an analyst now.

:ld:

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a strong feeling that this show will be on the levels of weeds, and entourage by the season end. i don't know why exactly, but that's just the vibe i got after watching, especially when compared to the heat i've been watching lately (GoT, Orphan Black, Hannibal, etc)
:yeshrug:

also anyone else notice quinn is looking like a cancer patient in the last episode or is that just me?
:skip:

regardless of the fukkery that may go down this season, and the start of what looks like a possibly very boring plot line, especially for the last season, i will continue to watch in hope that deb dies by the end. that bytch is unforgivably annoying
:birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to ride for dexter Morgan but what a sick sadistic sob

This dude has ruined everyone's life he has crossed

Its because of him laguerta and doakes are dead

Why his dad marked himself

While his half sister is snorting coke and is a murderer

While his child and two step children dont have a mom, while his step children don't have a dad whose alive .

Quinn been losing mad weight for awhile hope he doest die as Harrison is going to need a new dad :heh:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Another plot hole, what happened to the woman Dex was sleeping with at the beginning of the show? I mean he took forever to do Rita, he bagged Lila the gawdess because she was crazy, Hannah was a killer also, now Dex is Don Draper picking up girls at the bar?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Another plot hole, what happened to the woman Dex was sleeping with at the beginning of the show? I mean he took forever to do Rita, he bagged Lila the gawdess because she was crazy, Hannah was a killer also, now Dex is Don Draper picking up girls at the bar?

Is you n1ggas stupid...how is this a plothole lol

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Is you n1ggas stupid...how is this a plothole lol
Let me get this straight when did he ever pick up random women? Never since the show began, he was with Rita, then Lila, Lumen and Hannah, they all had huge roles during the season, Now all of a sudden he can date regular women? He has never been attracted to normal women, ever.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Good 1st ep...that ol lady knows Dex...crazy. Deb done lost it for real this time. This is going to be very interesting.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Let me get this straight when did he ever pick up random women? Never since the show began, he was with Rita, then Lila, Lumen and Hannah, they all had huge roles during the season, Now all of a sudden he can date regular women? He has never been attracted to normal women, ever.

Thats not a plot hole...Do you not realize that dexter has been transforming since the first season of the show. He is doing more and more things that are out of his character and thats what has added to the show and built many tense situations.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Thats not a plot hole...Do you not realize that dexter has been transforming since the first season of the show. He is doing more and more things that are out of his character and thats what has added to the show and built many tense situations.
Except have friends since he can't relate to anyone but serial killers, what has changed is the writing of the show, it is sloppy as hell now. Last year he kills someone in an airport in broad daylight and walks away, he is so sloppy now that if anybody had half a brain he would be caught already. Mausika has to be the dumbest guy working in law enforcement history, if you really get technical go back the season where trinity walks into the police station, Angel looks him right in the grill while talks to Dex and they let that slide.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Last season was pretty good IMO.
hated seeing Issac get got how he did but I was worried about him vs Dexter in a confrontation, he mighta been able to take out the dark passenger

Quinn has gotta get got before this thing wraps. How has that moron ways found a way to NOT get taken out

-P-

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except have friends since he can't relate to anyone but serial killers, what has changed is the writing of the show, it is sloppy as hell now. Last year he kills someone in an airport in broad daylight and walks away, he is so sloppy now that if anybody had half a brain he would be caught already. Mausika has to be the dumbest guy working in law enforcement history, if you really get technical go back the season where trinity walks into the police station, Angel looks him right in the grill while talks to Dex and they let that slide.

yeah fukk angel. i realized the other night i hate every single fukking character on this show except dexter and maybe harrison