OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
this doctor chick is playing Dex

i bet shes the one that killed that dude and shes the one scooping pieces of their brain out

I think she's puppet mastering these psychos she's worked with in the past, and Dex is a part of it. She's playing Dex and has all these psychos going at each other.

I think she's going to try to kill Deb to keep it all quiet.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i think the Captain knows about Dexter.

Deb's emo trip is :mindblown: think the doctor is gon' try to talk Dex into takin care of Deb :sadcam:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always said Matthews has known about Dex, but has been keeping it G because of his pops. Mathews been protecting Dex his whole career. Mathews don't care Dex gets rid of the scum.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is horrible, the dialogue, I mean everything...

What's up with Dexter calling Masuka "Vince" so many times all of a sudden, it really sucks. Who's writing this stuff?

Quinn really looks sick, looks like he has an eating disorder + doing too much cardio = a recipe for disaster.

Token black chick is just there to fill in the minority quota, just a waste of time. The delivery of her lines is just cringe worthy.

The show is just too dull, with no excitement at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched it..there's more to the doctor than Meets the eye for sure. It's too obvious she shot the guy who was made to smother that cat. Well at least I hope it's not that obvious.

Debra and her loose card ways is gonna put Dexter against the wall....now she's killing and having her brother use organized crime methods to cover everything up.

Batista's sister is just a good sight..Quinn? Always a head scratcher.

Hannah is still gonna fukk shyt up too from the looks of it..another X- Factor.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is horrible, the dialogue, I mean everything...

What's up with Dexter calling Masuka "Vince" so many times all of a sudden, it really sucks. Who's writing this stuff?

Quinn really looks sick, looks like he has an eating disorder + doing too much cardio = a recipe for disaster.

Token black chick is just there to fill in the minority quota, just a waste of time. The delivery of her lines is just cringe worthy.

The show is just too dull, with no excitement at all.

:russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched it..there's more to the doctor than Meets the eye for sure. It's too obvious she shot the guy who was made to smother that cat. Well at least I hope it's not that obvious.

Debra and her loose card ways is gonna put Dexter against the wall....now she's killing and having her brother use organized crime methods to cover everything up.

Batista's sister is just a good sight..Quinn? Always a head scratcher.

Hannah is still gonna fukk shyt up too from the looks of it..another X- Factor.

Hannah gonna come back and body Dex in the last episode after Dex figures the doctor out and kills her

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
They reference the second season so much that it almost makes the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th seasons irrelevant.

Miguel never comes up.
Trinity comes up sparingly. The last time was a Dex filler episode where he and the ghost of his brother drive up to the Midwest for whatever reason. The kid is still alive, so it COULD prove to be a loose end, but I doubt it.
Lumen is in the wind, another loose end, but I don't see her coming back.
The only thing that came of the sixth season was Deb finding out at the VERY end. Other than that, the sixth season never comes up.

I just find it odd that the second season was SO important. It comes up all the time. It makes seasons 3 and 5 (his partner seasons) especially worthless.

The only way that I see them tying all of these other seasons together would be some sort of insane royal rumble at the end of the season where all of the loose ends come back to kill each other. Unless Dex gets ratted out and these people get tied together in the end. I highly doubt either of those scenarios.

I still maintain that the old woman story arc is going to be done halfway through the season. Just like the mobster last season.