OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe i posted in another Dexter Season 7. About to post again.

Angel is an idiot. No follow up to the warrants he finds?...not even a moment of hesitation? And why didn't Angel check out La Gureta's DVD of Deb at the gas station?....:what: Miami Metro hires incompetent police officers had me :childplease:

Also, I would like to see Deb explain to her fellow officers why she was at the crime scene with La Gureta. It seems like a "COP OUT" by the writes to ignore any inversitagtion of LA Guerta's death....:comeon: Also did anyone realize the bullet used to kill LA Gurerta was from Deb's gun and again :smh: at the writes :comeon: what a cop out

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I kinda thought season 8 was gonna be awn-hell snooping into leguaertas murder, looks like he isnt letting it go either.

Billy Walsh da Gawd couldnt even get a full season cameo :skip:

What did that old bytch say to dexter at the end? After she told him he couldnt kill her, my download kind of skipped at that part.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This episode was more action packed than most of last season :whew:

THE END IS HERE BREHS :blessed:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I kinda thought season 8 was gonna be awn-hell snooping into leguaertas murder, looks like he isnt letting it go either.

Billy Walsh da Gawd couldnt even get a full season cameo :skip:

What did that old bytch say to dexter at the end? After she told him he couldnt kill her, my download kind of skipped at that part.

Dexter: Why not?! :birdman:

Old bytch: It's against Harry's code.....:umad:

Dexter: :dahell:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
yeah-really tho, the funeral was 6 months later :wtf:
no investigation :wtf:
deb's gun missing a bullet :wtf:

serious, serious plot hole.
timeline all fukked up, it's off to a shytty start besides ol' lady talmbout harry's "code"
that shyt was :whew: the episodes only saving grace.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pretty good....how that old lady got all of that info is BEYOND me though. See what the explained reason is. Debra is not out of her mind yet...just undercover but her guilt shyt is gonna be a serious problem. Batista about to lay some serious beats into Quinn at long last.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Pretty good....how that old lady got all of that info is BEYOND me though. See what the explained reason is. Debra is not out of her mind yet...just undercover but her guilt shyt is gonna be a serious problem. Batista about to lay some serious beats into Quinn at long last.

i suspect Harry was a patient of hers and probably confided in her about dexter when he was younger