OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THis dude will have to kill his sister at the end of the season. THen he'll kill himself.:manudead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
w9ehck.gif

:noah:
:smh: at them tryna add a token black character

cant believe they had this bish covering her titties :aicmon:....bish was thin as fuk too so her showing that ass did nuthin for me :rudy:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I ain't too sure how I feel about this episode.

I mean, they really going to just gloss over the LaGuerta death like that? For real? Dex just gon' guess the password just like that? Batista going to pay no mind to LaGuerta's files? Jamie not gonna show no titties? They gon' off tha Gawd Billy Walsh like that? El Sappo just gon' be posted up in the cut like that with no one paying him any mind? dex just gon' shout out "She's dead because she couldn't leave things alone" and Batista going to act like that's an appropriate response?

I mean, Dexter ain't ever going to have the detail that other shows have but Jesus Christ some of this was lazy as fukk.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I ain't too sure how I feel about this episode.

I mean, they really going to just gloss over the LaGuerta death like that? For real? Dex just gon' guess the password just like that? Batista going to pay no mind to LaGuerta's files? Jamie not gonna show no titties? They gon' off tha Gawd Billy Walsh like that? El Sappo just gon' be posted up in the cut like that with no one paying him any mind? dex just gon' shout out "She's dead because she couldn't leave things alone" and Batista going to act like that's an appropriate response?

I mean, Dexter ain't ever going to have the detail that other shows have but Jesus Christ some of this was lazy as fukk.

You really think, based on how Angel was acting in episode 1, that this shyt is done? :sitdown:

"LaGuerta's death made me really want to come back....and catch bad guys :demonic: while looking at Dexter, intentionally or unintentionally.

Him having all of her boxes in the house....and Jamie telling him to go through them. All we saw was him tear up ONE piece of paper...she had FILES on Dex and he apparently has all the damn boxes....

The look he gave Dexter after Dexter snapped on LaGuerta's snooping...:sitdown:

Harrison breaking the vase or w/e it is that Batista gave Dexter....after Batista said how important it was for him to take it and his impression being that Dexter was still upset, you can't possibly think that shyt won't come up again. :sitdown:

Every season ya'll watch ONE episode and speak about it as if its the entire season. This first episode was very interesting, just in seeing how character's are responding to Dexter and little side things that will likely blow up. Dex not knowing where Deb is and lying about it. Masuka's "I always do :dry:!" when Dexter asked him to cover for him. Batista's interactions and scenes were very telling of someone that's likely going to end up looking into Dexter. Even Harrison's look of fear. Everything had a lot of tension to it and feels like groundwork is being laid. Just watch the shyt and let it play out. :sitdown:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think, based on how Angel was acting in episode 1, that this shyt is done? :sitdown:

"LaGuerta's death made me really want to come back....and catch bad guys :demonic: while looking at Dexter, intentionally or unintentionally.

Him having all of her boxes in the house....and Jamie telling him to go through them. All we saw was him tear up ONE piece of paper...she had FILES on Dex and he apparently has all the damn boxes....

The look he gave Dexter after Dexter snapped on LaGuerta's snooping...:sitdown:

Harrison breaking the vase or w/e it is that Batista gave Dexter....after Batista said how important it was for him to take it and his impression being that Dexter was still upset, you can't possibly think that shyt won't come up again. :sitdown:

Every season ya'll watch ONE episode and speak about it as if its the entire season. This first episode was very interesting, just in seeing how character's are responding to Dexter and little side things that will likely blow up. Dex not knowing where Deb is and lying about it. Masuka's "I always do :dry:!" when Dexter asked him to cover for him. Batista's interactions and scenes were very telling of someone that's likely going to end up looking into Dexter. Even Harrison's look of fear. Everything had a lot of tension to it and feels like groundwork is being laid. Just watch the shyt and let it play out. :sitdown:

:yawn:

so basically its going to be a rehash of what happened last season, except this time its angel looking into laguertas death instead of laguerta looking into doakes death

:yawn:

i hope youre wrong about that

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
i doubt theyll do the long, drawn out laguerta deal, but id be shocked if angel and/or the entire department doesnt find out when its all said and done.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Man this show can't be considered on the elite level after last night, Jamie and Quinn, okay after banging her out, he decides to climb threw her window and go home. Plus let's think about this for a sec, Jamie was a guy Louis who vanished without a trace, while the detective Quinn hired is gone also, same as the Russian girl he was with last year, lets think Quinn murked the club owner with no remorse, gets away scot free while the girl he did it for just vanishes??? I have a feeling Quinn going to take some heat this year also. El Sappo in the cut, now here is another thing i don't get Deb, who quits the force to become a detective doesn't know that he is a killer, while Dex finds that out in 3 minutes. How does El Sappo know to stay around to spy on Deb? Quinn tipped him is the only thing i can think of since he a dirty cop. Hannah Mckay been on the run for 6 months with multiple murders on her name, yet the serial killer old-lady and Miami police force forget her even while she escaped while in their custody.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Man this show can be considered on the elite level after last night, Jamie and Quinn, okay after banging her out, he decides to climb threw her window and go home. Plus let's think about this for a sec, Jamie was a guy Louis who vanished without a trace, while the detective Quinn hired is gone also, same as the Russian girl he was with last year, lets think Quinn murked the club owner with no remorse, gets away scot free while the girl he did it for just vanishes??? I have a feeling Quinn going to take some heat this year also. El Sappo in the cut, now here is another thing i don't get Deb, who quits the force to become a detective doesn't know that he is a killer, while Dex finds that out in 3 minutes. How does El Sappo know to stay around to spy on Deb? Quinn tipped him is the only thing i can think of since he a dirty cop. Hannah Mckay been on the run for 6 months with multiple murders on her name, yet the serial killer old-lady and Miami police force forget her even while she escaped while in their custody.

Thats always been a crutch of this show. The detectives are breaking their balls to solve a case, and Dex be on some shyt like

:scheme:
"let me check the interwebs" :troll:

and he solves that shyt immediately

:yeshrug:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'll admit lagurda's death and no investigation had me like :huhldup:

How the hell did angel's sister go from not liking Quinn to that? :what:

Yeah angel wears his heart on his sleeve so I can see why he ain't paying attention to detail.

The dr is interesting I knew she knew about dexter from the get go... Will be interesting to see why.

Deb quitting the force to go undercover :ohhh: that's cray

El sappo isn't homicide Hernandez tho!

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Some of you dudes are hating on this episode and show a little prematurely. This is 1 episode some of the concerns you have and so called "plot holes" will be addressed in some way.