OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Another plot hole, what happened to the woman Dex was sleeping with at the beginning of the show? I mean he took forever to do Rita, he bagged Lila the gawdess because she was crazy, Hannah was a killer also, now Dex is Don Draper picking up girls at the bar?

He got a blowjob from a broad during his highschool reunion and fukked a random chick inside of a gas station in season 6, after having been with Lumen, who he was with damn near weeks after Rita died. Having found a woman to fukk in the 6 months in between LaGuerta's death isn't a "plot hole", dumbass. He's been good with sex since he had that session with a psychiatrist in season 1 and it hasn't been an issue for him since. Catch up.

The worst "fans" of this show are the fakkits that can't get past the first 2 seasons and compare the Dexter of now to the Dexter of then and try to call the show out for being inconsistent because you haven't figured out his journey and his growth yet. Short of adding big, flashing, neon lights to his scenes the show has all but slapped the viewer and told them that Dexter has evolved and is different than when he started. Why does this still confuse people? You don't gotta like it but stop acting like you're catchin the show slipping. He isn't the same.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Except have friends since he can't relate to anyone but serial killers, what has changed is the writing of the show, it is sloppy as hell now. Last year he kills someone in an airport in broad daylight and walks away, he is so sloppy now that if anybody had half a brain he would be caught already. Mausika has to be the dumbest guy working in law enforcement history, if you really get technical go back the season where trinity walks into the police station, Angel looks him right in the grill while talks to Dex and they let that slide.

:mindblown: that's kinda the point. He's a serial killer. He's escalating. He's losing his shyt. Being found out. Tellin the whole fukkin world. At least 4 living people KNOW what he is. Chokin dudes out in traffic in broad daylight. The neat little monster he was in season 1 and 2 is no longer there because of his desire to connect. He's fukkin up...and that's the point. I can't say how this will all end, but if shyt comes crashin down I'm thinking all of his escalating is the cause of it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So am I the only one that got a Hannibal type vibe from where they are going with this season based on this episode and previews shown.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He got a blowjob from a broad during his highschool reunion and fukked a random chick inside of a gas station in season 6, after having been with Lumen, who he was with damn near weeks after Rita died. Having found a woman to fukk in the 6 months in between LaGuerta's death isn't a "plot hole", dumbass. He's been good with sex since he had that session with a psychiatrist in season 1 and it hasn't been an issue for him since. Catch up.

The worst "fans" of this show are the fakkits that can't get past the first 2 seasons and compare the Dexter of now to the Dexter of then and try to call the show out for being inconsistent because you haven't figured out his journey and his growth yet. Short of adding big, flashing, neon lights to his scenes the show has all but slapped the viewer and told them that Dexter has evolved and is different than when he started. Why does this still confuse people? You don't gotta like it but stop acting like you're catchin the show slipping. He isn't the same.
:upsetfavre: well you told me didn't you, the show is sloppy as fukk, i just said he liked flawed women, but hey i will catch up because he growing and developing as a character.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lets add 1 more person who knows that Dex is a serial killer Tom Matthews the police captain, he was against Maria from the get go, plus he informed Dex that she was looking into him not to mention he was Harrys best friend on the force , he brings the old lady doctor on board and she already knows who Dex is, Matthews had to be the one who gave her those drawings that he did as a kid when Harry went to him for advice long ago.
MV5BMTM1Mjg4OTAxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE0NTM2MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR29,0,214,314_.jpg
remember her, she worked in the office before she retired and used to give Dex files on criminals that had gotten away with murder, she was very close with Harry also and helped Dex find his targets by giving him the case work.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Interesting episode. I think this is going to be a pretty good final season. That Dr. Vogel shyt is unexpected but welcome.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lets add 1 more person who knows that Dex is a serial killer Tom Matthews the police captain, he was against Maria from the get go, plus he informed Dex that she was looking into him not to mention he was Harrys best friend on the force , he brings the old lady doctor on board and she already knows who Dex is, Matthews had to be the one who gave her those drawings that he did as a kid when Harry went to him for advice long ago.
remember her, she worked in the office before she retired and used to give Dex files on criminals that had gotten away with murder, she was very close with Harry also and helped Dex find his targets by giving him the case work.

maybe

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

i said this earlier in a post but i think Harry was a patient of hers when dex was a boy to help guide him in molding young dexter's dark passenger and probably showed her those drawings since they clearly were when he was a child. she is a psychiatrist so it makes the most sense however nobody can be too sure wit this show. but this is where i think its going wit her knowing who he is.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
This season has a lot of potential. I hope that it's not slow and shyt just starts popping off one thing after another. It's the last season, let some characters die, let the shyt come out about Dex. They could really go wild with this season.

I'm reluctant to think that this old woman is going to be the main "guest" this season. Dexter has a way of introducing something crazy then writing it off in four episodes. We could be looking at a brand new predicament/situation by episode 5 and have that old woman completely written off by then. If that's the case, then I will be very disappointed.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
i said this earlier in a post but i think Harry was a patient of hers when dex was a boy to help guide him in molding young dexter's dark passenger and probably showed her those drawings since they clearly were when he was a child. she is a psychiatrist so it makes the most sense however nobody can be too sure wit this show. but this is where i think its going wit her knowing who he is.

ok this might be true

I could see them going that route

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this doctor chick is playing Dex

i bet shes the one that killed that dude and shes the one scooping pieces of their brain out