OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
since this ridiculous ass line actually turned into a point of discussion and google was a reference...

"
Blood spatter analysts are professional forensic scientists who specialize in gathering data about blood patterns. This evidence often is crucial to investigations, as it can provide information about where trauma occurred and what might have caused injury. For those starting out in the field, pay is around $40,000. If you become well-established and known in the industry, you may be able to command a salary three to four times that amount.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxnb5I4g"

"
Average Compensation
  • The average wage for a blood spatter analyst at the time of publication was $61,000 according to the SimplyHired website. However, blood spatter analysts are classified as a subcategory of science technicians by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. According to the bureau, in 2009, the average compensation for all forensic science technicians, including those working as blood spatter experts, was $55,040 annually, or $26.46 per year.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxnyvhUL"

"
Range
  • Blood spatter analysts usually make somewhere between $41,000 and $65,000 per year, according to 2011 data from the Frontstart website. Additionally, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that forensic science technicians in the lowest 10th percentile earned $32,900 a year, or $15.82 per hour, in 2009. Those in the 90th percentile made $82,990 annually, or $39.90 hourly. Susan White of the Kaycircle website presents an even larger range, indicating that rates can be as high as $160,000 for very experienced analysts.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxo5OY3h"

Experience

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxpbbLmE

Dexter was considered one of the best. 40k-80k goes a long ass way in tax free FL, let alone 160 which Dexter could conceivably be pushing given his time in the department (by the shows timeline we saw at least 5-7 years of his career there and his character was already in his 30's when the show was introduced) - my girl's godparents live in what I would only describe as a mansion in comparison to what i know in brooklyn - 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath and garage at maybe just over 100k combined salary. 60k can probably get you a 1br in a gated community in and allow for you to have a nanny :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I just saw the ending and I'm dead on the floor on the fact that Batista FINALLY sees Dexter as the murder as he truly is and is like ":ohhh:.... well it's self defense so its all good bro :manny:"

I'm disappointed at the lack of use with Captain Matthews... could have revealed more of Harry's past or something.

I would have been happier if Masuka and his fine ass daughter went to Argentina cause they both were useless this season.

Quinn NOT being killed off and keeping his job may be more ludicrous than Dexter getting away... now that its all said and done I gotta officially put Quinn as "Worst TV Character EVER!" besides Margaret Shrodder, AJ Soprano and etc...

The better ending would have been Dexter seeing signs of a killer in Harrison and decides to teach him Harry's Code on some "Now the student is the teacher... the cycle continues... the struggle is real:smugfavre:" and it fades to black.

It's funny that the ONLY cops that actually did their jobs of solving crimes and finding out who Dexter really was were all minorities so they all got killed... come on writers :comeon:

They blew their wad WAY TOO EARLY with season 2... that should have been the true ending season.

in conclusion I will forever love this show and watch the dvds on repeat like :blessed: but the ending was :trash:
quin is not a likable character but he's nah he's not the woat. Andrea i think her name was from Walking Dead is woat character of all time

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
since this ridiculous ass line actually turned into a point of discussion and google was a reference...

"
Blood spatter analysts are professional forensic scientists who specialize in gathering data about blood patterns. This evidence often is crucial to investigations, as it can provide information about where trauma occurred and what might have caused injury. For those starting out in the field, pay is around $40,000. If you become well-established and known in the industry, you may be able to command a salary three to four times that amount.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxnb5I4g"

"
Average Compensation
  • The average wage for a blood spatter analyst at the time of publication was $61,000 according to the SimplyHired website. However, blood spatter analysts are classified as a subcategory of science technicians by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. According to the bureau, in 2009, the average compensation for all forensic science technicians, including those working as blood spatter experts, was $55,040 annually, or $26.46 per year.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxnyvhUL"

"
Range
  • Blood spatter analysts usually make somewhere between $41,000 and $65,000 per year, according to 2011 data from the Frontstart website. Additionally, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that forensic science technicians in the lowest 10th percentile earned $32,900 a year, or $15.82 per hour, in 2009. Those in the 90th percentile made $82,990 annually, or $39.90 hourly. Susan White of the Kaycircle website presents an even larger range, indicating that rates can be as high as $160,000 for very experienced analysts.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxo5OY3h"

Experience

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8468172_salary-blood-splatter-analyst.html#ixzz2fxpbbLmE
Dexter was considered one of the best. 40k-80k goes a long ass way in tax free FL, let alone 160 which Dexter could conceivably be pushing given his time in the department (by the shows timeline we saw at least 5-7 years of his career there and his character was already in his 30's when the show was introduced) - my girl's godparents live in what I would only describe as a mansion in comparison to what i know in brooklyn - 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath and garage at maybe just over 100k combined salary. 60k can probably get you a 1br in a gated community in and allow for you to have a nanny :stopitslime:
Wow you are deluded , Dex was a public servant he worked for the police department , not in a private practice where he was used as an expert. Like dr Vogel , she was an expert in her field who did consulting work and travelled all over. Dex didn't do that, I would buy he funded his lifestyle same way as Quinn , robbing crime scenes , he saw Quinn doing and didn't care. But if you think he earned that working at Miami metro okay... Doakes was ex militate and earned double salary. Maria was corrupt so she learned from capt matthews . They in Miami coke all over the place. It easy for Dex to get some extra funds, would anyone in the department suspect anything anyway? He killed allot of people, some of that cash went his way.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Wow you are deluded , Dex was a public servant he worked for the police department , not in a private practice where he was used as an expert. Like dr Vogel , she was an expert in her field who did consulting work and travelled all over. Dex didn't do that, I would buy he funded his lifestyle same way as Quinn , robbing crime scenes , he saw Quinn doing and didn't care. But if you think he earned that working at Miami metro okay... Doakes was ex militate and earned double salary. Maria was corrupt so she learned from capt matthews . They in Miami coke all over the place. It easy for Dex to get some extra funds, would anyone in the department suspect anything anyway? He killed allot of people, some of that cash went his way.

"Deluded"? :what: Ya'll opened up the conversation about his salary, so I googled what the typical salary for the job his character had and posted what one site says a person of his position could stand to make. There's nothing that indicates a difference between types of analysts and whether or not they work in a private capacity.....just that blood spatter analysts project to make a certain dollar amount. How the fukk did drug trafficking, LaGuerta and Doakes' military career get in this? I have no idea what you're talking about :what:

You gotta be the weirdest fukkin poster I've seen on here with all your "what are these nikkas you have?" ass posts and my simple ass is actually responding to this shyt. I'm done. :what:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Deluded"? :what: Ya'll opened up the conversation about his salary, so I googled what the typical salary for the job his character had and posted what one site says a person of his position could stand to make. There's nothing that indicates a difference between types of analysts and whether or not they work in a private capacity.....just that blood spatter analysts project to make a certain dollar amount. How the fukk did drug trafficking, LaGuerta and Doakes' military career get in this? I have no idea what you're talking about :what:

You gotta be the weirdest fukkin poster I've seen on here with all your "what are these nikkas you have?" ass posts and my simple ass is actually responding to this shyt. I'm done. :what:
yeah you done, i pointed how he got the boat, the kill gear and everything else with money, i talked about Doakes and Maria because it was explained how they had money, remember when Doakes was thought to be the bay harbor butcher and Lundy explained how he was eluding them. Matthews said that Maria was dirty same as Quinn, all i pointed is that the Miami Metro is corrupt and that no one was honest, Morgan Macgregor who Michael C hall is dating now explained how he used drug money to fund his lifestyle, she is a writer on the show and she explained how that is a question that everyone ask, how he maintains his lifestyle, look it up.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
For a second there i thought @bravaDo was legit caping for this garbage ass season and finale...but this last page has confirmed the trolljob...

:whew: ...a small bit of my faith in humanity was restored

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's not all that unreasonable to think that Dexter was making a 6 figure salary in Miami metro, dude was not living a super expensive lifestyle, outside of a late model ford escape, which you can lease for cheap and his boat, which wasn't even all that big he could have easily saved up for or took out a 5 year loan after putting 20% down. shyt he could have bought it used for 75-80k. I got fam in Florida, even in Miami (outskirts) you can live comfortably making 30-35k if you are single. Dexter, if I'm not mistaken is a forensic expert, who clearly is the most senior guy in his crew and he has been doing what he had been doing for over a decade (by the end of the show). Keep in mind to even do a job like that you need to have a bachelors degree in a science (biology, physics, math) and then study for another 2 years or so in forensics. Dude is easily clearing 100k a year especially in a metropolitan area, where the murder close rate is less than 20 percent. Dude is a one eyed, man in the land of the blind. Also he lives pretty basic, he probably had a nice savings by the time he was ready to leave.