minotaur-killer-article.jpg

:heh:

this fukken show :snoop:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
fukk all the reviewers chalking then finale up as a character study, bullshyt.

The whole payoff of the show was the big reveal of Dexters serial killing ways and aside from Hannah everybody of significance who knew was killed.

I would've been fine with the ending if they just threw a 20 second teaser in there to let us know Batista or Masuka or somebody at Miami metro finds out but talk about dropping the ball.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lets talk about his lifestyle given his job. According to google, forensic technicians don't make enough money where one could afford an oceanfront condo, a boat, and a nanny. allthat in itself is nonsense.

Harry's pension/insurance money
Plus remember dexter lived with deb, then moved into ritas house and he sold it and pocketed the profits.

Plus all those killingsim sure dexter empited out their wallets etc.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Harry's pension/insurance money
Plus remember dexter lived with deb, then moved into ritas house and he sold it and pocketed the profits.

Plus all those killingsim sure dexter empited out their wallets etc.
Harry's money went for their college educations. He lived alone for awhile while Deb had her place. Remember when she dated all those guys in season 1 and 2? Rita was dead broke and the money from her house went to aster and Cody her kids. Rita had a druggie husband who owed dealers , remember they took her car and he car never worked? He would never leave her kids broke with no money for college.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Harry's money went for their college educations. He lived alone for awhile while Deb had her place. Remember when she dated all those guys in season 1 and 2? Rita was dead broke and the money from her house went to aster and Cody her kids. Rita had a druggie husband who owed dealers , remember they took her car and he car never worked? He would never leave her kids broke with no money for college.

true
:leon:

i really think dexter was ripping off dudes he was killing because dude had mad cash stored