OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Only about 30 minutes of season 8 was worth while, why not make season 7 about 13 episodes + 30 minutes. I really think they felt anymore story would have been too overdone, so they thought might as well give something for the casual viewer to enjoy.

I can't complain, because most of the serial killers on this show were loners, so its fitting Dexter ended up a loner.

Can't complain, it had a very good run.
Alone? Married 2 times like Hannah ? Like trinity who had a wife and two kids and ran a successful business? Like Miguel Prado who had a good brother and was fully fictional in life. Let's get on with season 5 and Lumens guys, the main guy was a motivational speaker with a national following. Travis is the only guy I will give you . I understand you Stan this show but come on with the loner crap. The first 4 seasons were great the last few were trash bottom line. Dexter in a cabin you buy? After the whole Harry and Vogel code thing? Blend into society and appear normal , hide in plain site and appear to be human is what kept trinity hidden for 40 years. Now a loan guy living in a cabin who lets his only son go away with a serial killer makes sense? How will Dex pay for food? Is he a hunter also at age 43? Rita's kids and a life he built for over 20 years gone for the woods?

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
MOST -ITK, Lila, Skinner, DDK, Brain Surgeon and thats just counting the main big bads. Trinity was the only one with a family in addition to the season 5 killers and Isaak to some degree. Prado wasnt a serial killer so, yes, MOST. :what:

And why is Dexter as a lone woodsman hard to buy? :what: Loner is standard serial killer description. How will he eat? Probably the same way he affords the shytty HOUSE he was living in. :what: All that aside, what is there to buy in him being a woodsman to begin with? Its the decision to be a recluse and avoid people because his relationships have caused harm thats the message there.

That whole response is just :what:

Last edited:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
MOST -ITK, Lila, Skinner, DDK, Brain Surgeon and thats just counting the main big bads. Trinity was the only one with a family in addition to the season 5 killers and Isaak to some degree. Prado wasnt a serial killer so, yes, MOST. :what:

And why is Dexter as a lone woodsman hard to buy? :what: Loner is standard serial killer description. How will he eat? Probably the same way he affords the shytty HOUSE he was living in. :what: All that aside, what is there to buy in him being a woodsman to begin with? Its the decision to be a recluse and avoid people because his relationships have caused harm thats the message there.

Let me get this right , he has no job so no income comes in. He killed off his old Self where he has a skill that earned him a steady income, now let's say he bought the cabin with cash, he going to live the rest of his life on chopping wood with no id ? Okay let's say he created a new life with new name and social # , guess he will just forget about Harrison his only son . The rest of those people you named all had jobs and mingled with society to hide for so long. Also they were never caught only by dexter using skills from his last job. What he is doing violates what worked for 30 years for him. At age 43 to change like that makes no sense, I will give you an example , he worked with the police, bowled with them but yet didn't consider them friends, at the beginning of this season , he is seen having sex with a woman but has no connection to her. He would be fine if he stayed in public. Hannah is doing fine , she is raising his kid and she is a killer. Why isn't she in the woods also ?

Daniel.

Daps
I...don't understand. They show him...in uniform....chopping wood...with others...in what is very obviously a job setting. How is this even something to debate? :what:

How he got to that point? Obviously I cannot say. Theyve alluded to him and shown him having a getaway stash, having connects that can provide aliases, so you fill in the blanks as to what extent it took for him to get there. The producers in an interview mentioned/reminded that he had an emergency raft on his boat, so we can safely say he used the emergency raft to get to safety and eventually made the moves he needed to make. We dont know how much time has elapsed from the storm until we see him next but its safe to say it was enough to grow a full beard, go to the pacific northwest and establish a new life lol.

As for everything else...:what: the whole premise behind him leaving is because he feels guilt for all of the destruction he has caused. Sure, Hannah and Harrison can live with him in the woods...but he doesnt want them to! He doesnt want to hurt anymore people that he cares about so hes deliberately staying away from them and other people...period. He thinks hes a monster and poison and wants to keep away from people as a result of it.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I give up Hannah is a poisoner and high profile killer and fugitive. I guess being a part of an international business man disappearance and let's not forget escape from a prison van after going to trail and losing in a murder case. I guess Hannah is not high profile enough to have an international manhunt. Not logical enough for the coli that is.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Let me get this right , he has no job so no income comes in. He killed off his old Self where he has a skill that earned him a steady income, now let's say he bought the cabin with cash, he going to live the rest of his life on chopping wood with no id ? Okay let's say he created a new life with new name and social # , guess he will just forget about Harrison his only son . The rest of those people you named all had jobs and mingled with society to hide for so long. Also they were never caught only by dexter using skills from his last job. What he is doing violates what worked for 30 years for him. At age 43 to change like that makes no sense, I will give you an example , he worked with the police, bowled with them but yet didn't consider them friends, at the beginning of this season , he is seen having sex with a woman but has no connection to her. He would be fine if he stayed in public. Hannah is doing fine , she is raising his kid and she is a killer. Why isn't she in the woods also ?

lets talk about his lifestyle given his job. According to google, forensic technicians don't make enough money where one could afford an oceanfront condo, a boat, and a nanny. allthat in itself is nonsense.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

This ending is way better than the one where he gets executed. This is how serial killers end up, I would love to see how serial killer Dexter got down.

Daniel.

Daps
I give up Hannah is a poisoner and high profile killer and fugitive. I guess being a part of an international business man disappearance and let's not forget escape from a prison van after going to trail and losing in a murder case. I guess Hannah is not high profile enough to have an international manhunt. Not logical enough for the coli that is.

This is a completely different point from you rambling about how Dexter in the woods makes no sense :what:

Outside of Elway, no one knows where Hannah is or even might be. The 2nd husband Hannah was associated with had her under a different name and all they know is hes missing in NY, alone. Elway is the ONLY person aware of anything youre talking about and is the lone threat to any of it so whos to say there wont be a manhunt? Thats the purpose of leaving it open to eventually fill the blanks if they want to. If youre saying all this again to say Dexter shouldn't have left Harrison with her, great. But he trusted a known survivalist that will kill if need be for his son the same way that he would. Its warped, but so is Dexter. Youre a rational, logical person trying to understand the logic of a killer and rather than judge him on how HE would do shyt, youre judging it how YOU would. Stop it :what:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ioAVXOTFaBNcg.gif

:snoop: unfukkinbelievable

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This is a completely different point from you rambling about how Dexter in the woods makes no sense :what:

Outside of Elway, no one knows where Hannah is or even might be. The 2nd husband Hannah was associated with had her under a different name and all they know is hes missing in NY, alone. Elway is the ONLY person aware of anything youre talking about and is the lone threat to any of it so whos to say there wont be a manhunt? Thats the purpose of leaving it open to eventually fill the blanks if they want to. If youre saying all this again to say Dexter shouldn't have left Harrison with her, great. But he trusted a known survivalist that will kill if need be for his son the same way that he would. Its warped, but so is Dexter. Youre a rational, logical person trying to understand the logic of a killer and rather than judge him on how HE would do shyt, youre judging it how YOU would. Stop it :what:
Not going to argue with you, i loved the show and was a huge stan of it before it fell off and it did. You say what happened makes sense, okay, your right.
dextermasterpiece60_640.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just saw the ending and I'm dead on the floor on the fact that Batista FINALLY sees Dexter as the murder as he truly is and is like ":ohhh:.... well it's self defense so its all good bro :manny:"

I'm disappointed at the lack of use with Captain Matthews... could have revealed more of Harry's past or something.

I would have been happier if Masuka and his fine ass daughter went to Argentina cause they both were useless this season.

Quinn NOT being killed off and keeping his job may be more ludicrous than Dexter getting away... now that its all said and done I gotta officially put Quinn as "Worst TV Character EVER!" besides Margaret Shrodder, AJ Soprano and etc...

The better ending would have been Dexter seeing signs of a killer in Harrison and decides to teach him Harry's Code on some "Now the student is the teacher... the cycle continues... the struggle is real:smugfavre:" and it fades to black.

It's funny that the ONLY cops that actually did their jobs of solving crimes and finding out who Dexter really was were all minorities so they all got killed... come on writers :comeon:

They blew their wad WAY TOO EARLY with season 2... that should have been the true ending season.

in conclusion I will forever love this show and watch the dvds on repeat like :blessed: but the ending was :trash: