OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
son....im in pain. the ending....fukk every single last one of you that have anything bad to say about it. this shyt was depressing. as someone that has lost a family member to a stroke/going brain dead and watching how everything went, that shyt hurt extra hard. they put everything into that finale and ended this show in a way that was true to the story and depressing as fukk.

im in tears and im not ashamed to admit it. anyone that calls themselves a fan of this show and doesnt take this ending to heart :pacspit:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Man I'm sad to see this shyt go and I'm gonna miss it.

9aocv7.jpg

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
i bindged watch the show from the first season and caught up like two weeks ago. i really dug the show the only season i didnt like was the doomsday killer one. the highs outweighed the lows IMO but dayum the finale was forgettable

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
*Goes to AVClub to see the grade for this episode, expecting to see an F*

* Sees giant F*

*Becomes satisfied*

Yup. Fuck this show now and forever. One of the steepest declines in quality any major TV show has ever taken. In fact, the fact that Weeds and Dexter (both Showtime shows) both got a lot worse the further they got makes me worry a lot about Homeland.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
It's understandable you can't be a beast and live happily ever after on some beauty and the beast tip. Dexter is probably back on his season 1 tip now since he has absolutely no distractions.

Very hurt and sad this is the last time I'll see dexter :to:

:salute: to a goat show

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Didn't have it on me to watch the final episode but based on the negative reaction it sounds like it was a fitting end for a show that's gotten laughably bad.

In more important news the Breaking Bad finale next week is about to be :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
the highs of the show outweigh the lows. As a wrestling fan I'm easily able to suspend belief for certain things and just enjoy the show for what it was, at the end of the day you are watching a lunatic serial killer kill other killers so expecting absolute realism is kinda silly. Sure they got lazy and stretched things out for the $ but as a whole I enjoyed the series. .. period.

still wish Quinn had gotten got tho

-P-