OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dexter needs to put the son and vogel on a table and be done with it

there is no way dexter gets out of this alive imo, ill laugh if the show ends with him, harrison and hanna in argentina smiling in the sun like that dumb picture harrison drew.

lol at dexter jujst saying screw sister, screw my job, screw my career and name, screw cody and ashtor

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the masuka storyline was horrible its like lets find a way to give him more airtime, create a daughter that adds nothing to the show.
True but the view is amazing. Who knows, her arc may cash in during the end. Hopefully better then that video game maker who was dating Jaimie. That dude had potential but ended up a waste.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
True but the view is amazing. Who knows, her arc may cash in during the end. Hopefully better then that video game maker who was dating Jaimie. That dude had potential but ended up a waste.

maybe she finds out dexter is a serial killer

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
once hanna killed dude, right then and there if dexter was smart he would have loaded up that yachet grabbed harrison and head to cuba, lol at argentina!

could have mdae it to cuba in like 2 hours by boat

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm just watching this weeks show now and :beli: at this face recognition shyt that Dexter has just pulled off to get Vogel's son up.

Is this what this show has become? :childplease:
its become a parody of itself unlike any show ive ever seen.

:heh: @ the "he could easily see that....with the right spyware"..the dialogue is just ass

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
this fukking show i swear

:what: @ dex giving saxon props for spotting him.... like this nikka wasn't standing outside the restaurant for an hour in a tropical blue shirt on with the :shaq: face

:deadrose:

LMAO

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is, Dexter has always had easier ways of finding shyt out but this shyt was unbelievable. Literally came up with the exact face in 20 seconds flat out of nothing :beli:

This fukking Masuka/daughter storyline :camby::camby::camby::camby: they've killed a great character.

I thought Vogel was supposed to be helping Miami Metro, she's done jack shyt :mindblown: and nobody does ANY work in the department :skip:

I know it's about Dexter but everything else has been thrown out the window and Dexter goes around does his own shyt. Miami seems like it's got the best )lowest) murder rate in the world :why:
c/s this 100%

funny how we had this black detective being airlifted into the story competing with quinn for the job, now she gets it and is nowhere to be seen:childplease:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE WATCHING BREAKING BAD / HAVEN'T SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE

This is in the right thread though, it's Dexter related

8r5b.jpg

:dead:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I thought about this too Vogel was brought in to help the police catch a serial killer, well when has she gone to the station to brief them or listen to intel? Vogel just a comp trip to Miami paid apartment, salary for doing nothing but drinking coffee and cooking meals for serial killers. Angel has to be fired for this non sense, he has her on the payroll doing nothing not too mention Vince brings his kid to the station and says she is hired, no interview or background check. Now mind she has to work in a crime lab where the stakes are murder cases, she has been in school for what exactly? Quinn is even dumber, studied to be Sargent, failed at getting, loses Zach and gets exposed by him, but gets to keep his jib.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Dexter-8.7-Hannah-Hubby.jpg
Here is a wanted fugitive for murder, escaping a trip to prison not to mention the subject of a best selling book by an author she later kills witha husband who is worth close to a billie at a high end social club in Miami where no one asks who she is, where did you meet your wife.