OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So the endgame is here...a chess match between Dexter and this Vogel son back from the dead? Hmmmm.....him getting a nice cozy ending away is not gonna happen. Someone is going down..Hannah, Deb, or Dexter, and it will probably be Harrison in a pool of blood at some point.
That would be wack, it would have to be him or deb anything less is anticlimatic

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
they should do some outlandish shyt to end the series...like godzilla or something shows up and just flattens Miami

Anything "smart" they try to do is gonna be straight wack. The writers must be in the conference room like
HkVAN.gif

when they thinking this shyt up

Last edited:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Im severely worried at how this last season is progressing, so many loose ends to tie up and the main story is weak ass shyt.:stopitslime: Dexter was one of my top rated shows but this last season so far has been a complete nosedive, it cant end like this man:damn:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm onl
lol that is true, i guess if someone criticizes that they are net picking also. The biggest problem i have is Deb getting her shield back, i mean is that easy to quit the police force, go on a drug and drinking binge, attempt to kill your brother by driving his car off a bridge get drunk and making a confession that you killed a police Captain that nobody bothers too look into. Lets think about this for a sec, Angel threw away Maria's case files without even bothering to look them over too see what got her interested in Dex being the BHB. He is your lead detective in Miami.
only up to season 6 episode 9 or something, Brian just took a ride to Nebraska, anyway, why do people always nitpick the last season of shows? Dexter has had that Michael Myers "fast travel" stuff down since episode 1 of the series, they been doing plausible impossible shyt since season 1. I mean shyt it's a show where dexter does whatever he wants and cops don't second guess shyt. Just enjoy the ride

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i was searching google to see if an episode was coming on sunday and accidentally went to a site that had spoilers and pics of the show filming. :sadbron:

i didnt even mean to click on that shyt. i know who dies now and im pissed

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know but he was there "new" father-- and writers just forgot bout them?!?! laughable

fukk them kids they arent his...if I meet a woman and she has 2 kids and has one by me and is killed im keeping the child by me.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
n e news on the Deb front.... havent watch this shyt since she said he killed that cop.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im severely worried at how this last season is progressing, so many loose ends to tie up and the main story is weak ass shyt.:stopitslime: Dexter was one of my top rated shows but this last season so far has been a complete nosedive, it cant end like this man:damn:
This is HORRIBLE. And I'm so invested in watching it that I can't quit.

They had the perfect set up. Deb found out. This old bytch knows. Angel is now boss and had the case files. Quinn following around someone that has to be killed. Even poison lady knows and she's back......

We were all expecting this great last season where dexter is found out, is on the run, has to kill some cops, SOMETHING

What do we get? Same old, who's the secret serial killer, we got him, oops thats the wrong guy, dexter doing whatever he wants, throw in a bullshyt love interest, cops dumb as shyt season.

And watch. With 3 eps left, they'll junk up this shyt by cramming all that into 2 episodes to go out with a "bang" and make it look surprising. Instead of building this up from the first episode of the season and having some real suspense.

I really feel like I watched 9 filler episodes straight

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is a show like this should really be 5 seasons at the most. Showtime went after the money. It's a business

This show really was set up perfectly for a Dexter vs Deb chessmatch.