OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This show's fall off is on the level of Entourage's final season. Maybe it's made even worse by watching it alongside Breaking Bad but this show has almost become a parody of itself.
Worse than Entourage, look at this episode Hannah goes to stay with Debra while being hunted by a federal marshal, Angel makes Deb a detective again no review board no drug test but just gives her badge back. It's comical how bad this show is now. Saxon is a joke , Dex with the special software that only he masters to find out who he is in 15 seconds. Once again can someone tell me what's Vogels job? What's does she do for a paycheck? Make tea?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Worse than Entourage, look at this episode Hannah goes to stay with Debra while being hunted by a federal marshal, Angel makes Deb a detective again no review board no drug test but just gives her badge back. It's comical how bad this show is now. Saxon is a joke , Dex with the special software that only he masters to find out who he is in 15 seconds. Once again can someone tell me what's Vogels job? What's does she do for a paycheck? Make tea?
i dont nitpick like everybody else so i was just gon read this and move on, til i saw this :aicmon:....the bish is old as fuk, she was a consultant in that one case, im quite damn sure she's retired breh :what:...theres this thing called social security retirement benefits, we might not get it when we old but this old bish surely does

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i dont nitpick like everybody else so i was just gon read this and move on, til i saw this :aicmon:....the bish is old as fuk, she was a consultant in that one case, im quite damn sure she's retired breh :what:...theres this thing called social security retirement benefits, we might not get it when we old but this old bish surely does
No she is not retired, she was brought in to solve a murder case, the brain scooper by captain Matthews and did she ? No she has not done a thing, she is not retired , she is younger than Matthews , she does nothing just like the black lady who made Sargent . Matter of fact where did the Sargent go? Shouldn't she ease Deb back into force?

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I love how the brain surgeon slashed Dexter's tire so Dexter couldn't chase him, and Dexter's voice over is like "Oh no, I need to warn Vogel" yet the very next frame Dexter is at Vogel's house anyways banging on her door. I guess that flat tire didn't accomplish much.
lol that is true, i guess if someone criticizes that they are net picking also. The biggest problem i have is Deb getting her shield back, i mean is that easy to quit the police force, go on a drug and drinking binge, attempt to kill your brother by driving his car off a bridge get drunk and making a confession that you killed a police Captain that nobody bothers too look into. Lets think about this for a sec, Angel threw away Maria's case files without even bothering to look them over too see what got her interested in Dex being the BHB. He is your lead detective in Miami.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE WATCHING BREAKING BAD / HAVEN'T SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE

This is in the right thread though, it's Dexter related

8r5b.jpg

:dead:
:deadrose:

lmao-- did the writers completely forget he has 2 other kids!??!! lmaooo
Astor and Cody arent his kids breh...remember Dexter killed their father back in season 3 i think

Edit: or maybe he didnt kill him...I think he druged him so he woupd fail his drug test and get sent back to prison

I cant really remember but i do know Dexter is not the father

Hersh

Superstar
Daps

Astor and Cody arent his kids breh...remember Dexter killed their father back in season 3 i think

Edit: or maybe he didnt kill him...I think he druged him so he woupd fail his drug test and get sent back to prison

i know but he was there "new" father-- and writers just forgot bout them?!?! laughable

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: 3 more episodes left, I dont know if they can salvage the show in that time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

he didnt kill their father, knocked him out and stuck some drugs in him, got sent to jail got in a prisoner fight and got killed.

but technically he adopted astor and cody when he married rita