idd6tyLa4jbvG.gif
This has meme potential.:pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know im probably the only nikka that watched :heh:

Deb bout to start fukking up again and Dex Jr gonna off Dex if he keep sleeping on him

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
there are aspects of this season that are really pissing me off, particularly considering how much theyve talked about having the end game in place for years now. nothing about this season feels finite. im hoping these last 5 episodes wrap things up well but its amazing how much this feels like a stop gap season. it feels like season 3 and season 5 to me and those were the weaker seasons as far as im concerned.

that said hannah being back makes for a cool dynamic and deb looks ready to kill the broad so im sure good tv will come from it but considering this is the final season i expected a whole lot more.

and masuka's daughters titties bein out? :noah::yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
anyone else notice debs boss has had the same SHIRT on every single time they show him..they've changed the ugly ties and blazers but the shirts been the same...did they do all his scenes in one day? :heh:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
only thing i can see is the kid killing the next door neighbor or killing harrison babysitter and then dexter will be wrought with guilt and so will quinn for not acting sooner, if not then this was a waste, this whole apprentice ish is lame.

:leon: Negrodamus

Just like someone said earlier, this feels like just another season. Zero finality at all so far.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So he ended up killing One Tree Hill girl like I figured from the beginning of the episode..she was there to take a hit. Only thing that made sense..now Jamie has been personally wronged by a Dexter decision. Will be interesting to see how he rectifys that in total.

The Hannah flip...yeah....it looks like it's leading to Deb finally hurting her and putting Dex in a tough spot.

The Matsuka daughter? It seemed obvious she was money hungry at first but who knows.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm in love with Hannah brehs :noah: when she was sitting there on that floor all vulnerable and covered in blood all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and tell her every little thing was gonna be all right as I unzipped my pants and ravaged her right on that bed :noah:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
damn..debs boss even rockin the same shirt in the preview for next week..why this shyt buggin me so bad? :laff: