Chicago
This gaunt ass nikka Quinn had me dying right here

idd6tyLa4jbvG.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't questioning the fact that the guy hid under the bed.

I was questioning the fact that Dexter stabbed him through a large mattress with a curtain rod, and while the guy was bleeding out onto carpet, in a strangers house that they busted into, they all agreed to "get out of here."

In my opinion, it was very sloppy and amateur.

Either way, I'm watching tonight and hoping that things speed up and get intense.
Dexter has been hella sloppy for a long time. Doing stuff out of character for quite some time now. Remember when he was checking out moving vans and brought Harrison along in his baby carrier in an earlier season? It's been like this since he started using the code as more of a guideline than a strict set of rules for his actions.

As for the episode, Dexter didn't have time to do a cleaner, smarter kill. What would you have him do? If he pulls Yates from under the bed, he has to now fight him in a small room with Vogel and Deb and Yates is already armed. Deb cannot shoot him and risk more attention then already warranted from kicking in a door. Plus Yates potentially has the drop on stabbing Deb etc. I figure that it's much easier for him to stab Yates, dispose of the body in the usual manner, clean and toss the mattress and curtains/ rod and clean up the blood on the floor with little to no trouble.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hype now that my baby Hannah has returned. I wonder if she is linked to Vogel? That's probably just wishful thinking. The episode was good. I think the kid being Dexter's apprentice is somewhat shoehorned into the story. Had this been implemented earlier, I might be more warm to the idea. Vogel on that BS but this may have been an idea of her's for a long time. Harrison with the quote of the night "Green Monkeys!". Masuka's shirt looked like the Martin logo. Someone remarked that Quinn hadn't mentioned Deb confessing to LaGuerta's death so that will most likely factor in towards the end of the season. I was afraid that Hannah would show up while Dexter was dating ol girl and she would get that poison treatment. She might be safe. I hope that Hannah's return signifies the picking up of this season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
only thing i can see is the kid killing the next door neighbor or killing harrison babysitter and then dexter will be wrought with guilt and so will quinn for not acting sooner, if not then this was a waste, this whole apprentice ish is lame.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This season is the end thank God, i mean the whole Vince Mtasuka story line, where is that going? I mean she turns up then leaves because he runs a background check on her, waste of a story and then Angel, what the hell has he ever done that warrants him being a Sargent? I mean the flip flopping on his decision made no sense, Joey is a loser, plain and simple, he gets a phone call and then leaves the tail because he is sad? No wonder he could never be detective, no dedication at all. Vogel must have the Miami serial killer game on lock, she knows them all and encourages them to kill.Hannah comes back wealthy with a husband who must not ask questions, i mean she had to be on the FBI list for escaping and killing 2 guards, i mean she was convicted in court, Guess 6 months is the state limit on murder.

joey is a detective going for seargeant
angel is a lieutenant not a seargeant.

and yeah this show is getting pretty ridiculous.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
another thing that bothers me is DExter lost his wife for crying out loud because he decided to wait to kill someone

he never learned his lesson then, he never learned his lesson with hanna and now yet again with this new kid

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I'm hype now that my baby Hannah has returned. I wonder if she is linked to Vogel? That's probably just wishful thinking. The episode was good. I think the kid being Dexter's apprentice is somewhat shoehorned into the story. Had this been implemented earlier, I might be more warm to the idea. Vogel on that BS but this may have been an idea of her's for a long time. Harrison with the quote of the night "Green Monkeys!". Masuka's shirt looked like the Martin logo. Someone remarked that Quinn hadn't mentioned Deb confessing to LaGuerta's death so that will most likely factor in towards the end of the season. I was afraid that Hannah would show up while Dexter was dating ol girl and she would get that poison treatment. She might be safe. I hope that Hannah's return signifies the picking up of this season.

I can't complain, 8 seasons and the show is still on a 100 thousand trillion.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
They made this look all serious in the previews last week but in reality it was :yeshrug:
That's what I was talking about. The writing is very transparent. The previews are almost on soap opera status now.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I'm glad other people are still enjoying the show. I'm done beating the dead horse. Hopefully they've had a crazy ending in mind for the last one or two episodes.

This season is playing out more like "bonus episodes" than anything else.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
hannah is back :blessed:

crazy bytch but shes sexy as hell. i dont blame dexter for not killing her last season. :takedat:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This kid storyline is filter. That crazy bytch coming back though :russ: shyt about to get real, and real quick.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that was actually a really good episode. feels like they are adding too many storylines with only 5 eps left though