OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
DEX BE SIMPIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

if this show has any integrity left, deb getting offed for being nosey. she need to mind her damn business.

I think vogel behind this shyt, btw.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:leon: Negrodamus

Just like someone said earlier, this feels like just another season. Zero finality at all so far.
Wrought with guilt? He does not care at all, he figured it that it was the kid because she beaten to death, he was calm as hell, Dex is not himself anymore, now Joey he might fly off and kill the kid for ruining him at work and killing the girl, Now Quinn has to be the dumbest cop alive, he is tailing the kid and lets himself get pictures taken. I mean he can't focus on this gus for more than 5 minutes? also the kid said Quinn is easy to lose so Quinn can't even do that right, The captain is right he is a bad cop.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEX BE SIMPIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

if this show has any integrity left, deb getting offed for being nosey. she need to mind her damn business.

I think vogel behind this shyt, btw.

I think Deb should get killed. Her character deserves it at this point. BUT they're not gonna do it. Dex will likely be killed by Deb at the end of the season.

Vogel is gonna get got sooner or later.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is shaping up to be dexter and hannah running away together(ghey) or Zach and Vogel killing dexter (not likely though)

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They casted the shyt out of Hannah. Something about that chick. I dont usually lust after white chicks like that, but if I was Dex I'd still be simpin that bytch too. fukk the poison baby, we gonna work this shyt out!!

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its amazing how little attention this final season is getting conpared to Breaking Bad and they have similar premises...goes to show how bad this show fell off,

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:leon: Negrodamus

Just like someone said earlier, this feels like just another season. Zero finality at all so far.
Its just like someone said before, they should have waited and made the "Bay Harbor Butcher Manhunt" the final thing they did for the series. The producers and writers shot their wad too damn early doing that in season 2. Had they waited it would have been the ultimate test with Dexter vs Super Special Secret Agent Lundy and it would have kept Doakes around leaving no need to cast Quinn's dumb ass.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its just like someone said before, they should have waited and made the "Bay Harbor Butcher Manhunt" the final thing they did for the series. The producers and writers shot their wad too damn early doing that in season 2. Had they waited it would have been the ultimate test with Dexter vs Super Special Secret Agent Lundy and it would have kept Doakes around leaving no need to cast Quinn's dumb ass.

Imagine if Vince Gilligan were to direct Dexter :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They casted the shyt out of Hannah. Something about that chick. I dont usually lust after white chicks like that, but if I was Dex I'd still be simpin that bytch too. fukk the poison baby, we gonna work this shyt out!!

tumblr_lks2ysdWWH1qivntd.gif

tumblr_lks2yg1zil1qivntd.gif

Fred.