Dex :ufdup:

but I understand :shaq:

tumblr_mdecu8UJpl1qdlldyo1_500.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Let me get this right. Hannah kills, gets convicted and put on trial, escapes buy killing her guards, goes on the run and now comes back to Miami with a husband and she is balling. So since Miami metro is useless I can see them giving up after an hour on the case but she has to be the subject of a manhunt nation wide. Did they give up also?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Let me get this right. Hannah kills, gets convicted and put on trial, escapes buy killing her guards, goes on the run and now comes back to Miami with a husband and she is balling. So since Miami metro is useless I can see them giving up after an hour on the case but she has to be the subject of a manhunt nation wide. Did they give up also?

:mindblown: bish is one of the real housewives and nobody knows she's wanted for murder:comeon:

Time for this show to end, Ray Donovan is killin em anyways

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a feeling she'd be back while I was watching this episode, not sure what triggered it, weird how it actually happened. This season has been riding on fumes too long and this may have been a wrong turn in plot. I hope im wrong.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This season is the end thank God, i mean the whole Vince Mtasuka story line, where is that going? I mean she turns up then leaves because he runs a background check on her, waste of a story and then Angel, what the hell has he ever done that warrants him being a Sargent? I mean the flip flopping on his decision made no sense, Joey is a loser, plain and simple, he gets a phone call and then leaves the tail because he is sad? No wonder he could never be detective, no dedication at all. Vogel must have the Miami serial killer game on lock, she knows them all and encourages them to kill.Hannah comes back wealthy with a husband who must not ask questions, i mean she had to be on the FBI list for escaping and killing 2 guards, i mean she was convicted in court, Guess 6 months is the state limit on murder.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
still :trash:

Had the season been better upto now, then that ending would've been :whoo: but I'm past that now.