OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
any women who gets close to dexter gets merked or killed its amazing how dumb these cops are

dexters wife killed, hannah mckay a murderer dexter ex gf, lila dead, and now this chick he went on a date with ddead

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
any women who gets close to dexter gets merked or killed its amazing how dumb these cops are

dexters wife killed, hannah mckay a murderer dexter ex gf, lila dead, and now this chick he went on a date with ddead
...but somehow Julia Styles' wack ass is not on that list.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So Hanna can just kill her billionaire husband and they clean up without his bodyguards or any of the ship hands knowibg.

In 4 years two women are brutally murdered both connected to dexter vut not even a maybe we should check out dexter

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So Hanna can just kill her billionaire husband and they clean up without his bodyguards or any of the ship hands knowibg.

In 4 years two women are brutally murdered both connected to dexter vut not even a maybe we should check out dexter

:comeon: this is dexter post season 4; logic doesnt exist

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Exactly she kills a guy worth billions and yet this won't even make the news, his family will say oh he sailing around getting his head right. If it goes to the police Angel and Quinn will say case closed there is no body and he must gone into hiding because his company is under investigation.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
To say this show feel off is an understatement . They rushed it for some reason and now it might as well be on NBC, if this was boxing Dexter would be suffering from brain damage and looking like Larry now. It's now going to be forgotten now and has lost it's must see appeal . If I was them I would cancel the rest of the season. End it on a Alf note.