OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I thought this episode was great.....I cant be the only one
Yes you are this season is pure trash . I said in the last episode Vogel was behind the whole thing and looks like I'm right, she made Harry kill himself and probably knew about Brian and the trinity killer, what I don't get is how she slipped by Lundy the so called guru of catching serial killers, how come they never worked together? Dex has jumped the shark it is a c level show on the same status as CSI.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dexter is having Deb join him on the boat? Interesting. I liked the part where Jamie damn near gave Dexter orders to stay and he actually took it seriously to stay with the girl from One Tree Hill. LOL. Quinn looks like a damn simp again in the next episode with how he took the test and still got passed over. Matthews is 100% crooked and fukked up:laugh: LOL@how casual Deb was when he stabbed that jabroni at the end. She's really took well to the criminal life after a few sessions with a therapist.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
bout to smoke a joint and watch this piffery...

I'm kinda surprised you all aren't enjoying this season as much as me, shyt has been interesting so far, and last season was a "return to form" for Dexter so I'm not sure why I see some of yall complaining about last season too. just my opinion tho... :ld:

Last Season was one of the best of them all...there were so many quotables and moments that were MEANT to happen. They were all must see and you couldn't wait for the next...there wasn't anything like that except for Season 2 when Doakes got captured. When Deb found out and her reaction to it all and the balancing act, it was all dope.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
fukk dexter, that shyt fell off with that edward james olmos season.

images
:huhldup::scusthov:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Again with the plot twists now Vogel is counselling the young kid and wants to teach him the code? I mean how many serial killers does she know? Why was she not brought in during the bay harbor butcher or to help with Trinity? She has to be the female Hannibal Lector, she knows every killers and knows just how to control them. I mean it has to be obvious that the girl Jamie set him with his Hanna friend and who knows maybe Vogel taught her the code also and Hannah is the apex, the top of the line killer, when she was in prison i am sure Vogel gave her the code to follow so that she would never be caught again, i mean i would think there would federal and state warrant for capture.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
bout to smoke a joint and watch this piffery...

I'm kinda surprised you all aren't enjoying this season as much as me, shyt has been interesting so far, and last season was a "return to form" for Dexter so I'm not sure why I see some of yall complaining about last season too. just my opinion tho... :ld:

Only one weak season and dudes trying to act like Dexter does not got hard. They have no real gripes, at this point they rooting for Dexter to fail. :smh:

Did that trash ass show Breaking Bad start, maybe they go watch that instead.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bottom line this show feel off, i mean if you like c level shows, well this is perfect for you.Almost every show falls off, Dex is one of them, Deb is a pretty bad actress and it was hidden early on when her role was just comic relief and required no emotional stretch, well now it does and she stinks, that whole Maria crying thing was stupid since during the whole show, they never got along. Angel and Quin are dumb and dumber, i would love to see them before the show ends solve an actual crime. When they bring in strong guest stars like Vogel it exposes he other actors weaknesses too much.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the main thing that threw me off about the episode was how they made Deb do a complete 180

bytch went from hating Dex all season and trying to kill Dex in the final scene last week to being completely cool with him and helping him kill the very next episode :snoop:

like someone already said Dexter is the only well written character on the show.Everyone else is a damn mess and all over the place

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Her crying for Maria is a writing quirk and how would you have her react? Should she walk around poppin bottles and happy she killed a woman she could never prove as crooked for trying to take down her serial killer and deranged brother?

As for the police force? shyt..Dexter has a made a COMPLETE fool out of Angel, Deb, Matthews, La Guerta, Matsuka...every damn body. He's been on his Batman steez from the beginning. He's had their top cases figured out in two episodes at best....shyt, he figured out who killed Mike in one episode and Angel got duped and played like a sucker by a manipulation by Issac. Just the way it goes. Well..except for Doakes. He figured Dex out in record time and caught him. Lila was just ahead of the game:yes:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Her crying for Maria is a writing quirk and how would you have her react? Should she walk around poppin bottles and happy she killed a woman she could never prove as crooked for trying to take down her serial killer and deranged brother?

As for the police force? shyt..Dexter has a made a COMPLETE fool out of Angel, Deb, Matthews, La Guerta, Matsuka...every damn body. He's been on his Batman steez from the beginning. He's had their top cases figured out in two episodes at best....shyt, he figured out who killed Mike in one episode and Angel got duped and played like a sucker by a manipulation by Issac. Just the way it goes. Well..except for Doakes. He figured Dex out in record time and caught him. Lila was just ahead of the game:yes:
Well outside of wrestling i agree with you on most things. Btw you know who Chris Fox is ?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This season for some reason reminds me of The Android Saga from Dragon Ball Z:

Dr. Vogel as Dr. Gero - She is the creator of a code and created serial killers to follow her orders.
Dexter as Perfect Cell - He is the only creation that is "perfect" which is why Vogel keeps calling him a "perfect sociopath"
Brain Sugeon & Vogel's other patients as Androids 16, 17, 18 - Killers that rebel against the doctor and her "programming"
Deb, Angel, Masuka, Batista, Harrison, Jaime and everyone else as The Z Warriors - Just in the way and there for filler moments

I know its a stretch but that's how I see it.:bryan: