OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
season 6 sucked major ass until the last scene in the church. a lot of people didnt like season 5 or 7(i did personally).. this season isnt mediocre so far. first 4 seasons are undeniable though

Only weak season is 6, but I like how this season is developing. We had 8 seasons where we got to see the transformation of Dexter.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:the casting people for bringing her on.

384196_515258855169165_787641208_n.jpg

:wow:
BJDTc7MCUAE9aEo.jpg:large

season is trash so far by this got me excited.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Vogel killed Harry because he was going to end the experiments on Dexter. Of course, Deb was too stupid to realize that from the video and blamed Dexter. If Dexter watched that video, I think he would know instantly that she did it Did you guys pick this up also? I mean they just gave away the season again. The only video Vogel doesn't show Dexter is the 1 that sets off a weak minded Deb.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Vogel killed Harry because he was going to end the experiments on Dexter. Of course, Deb was too stupid to realize that from the video and blamed Dexter. If Dexter watched that video, I think he would know instantly that she did it Did you guys pick this up also? I mean they just gave away the season again. The only video Vogel doesn't show Dexter is the 1 that sets off a weak minded Deb.

:comeon: Harry was heartbroken he didn't need anything else. Regardless of how Vogel has puppetier dexter she did save his life for him to get where he is at. Yeah dexter has been extremely sloppy and they do just cover up things the lugerata is kinda a head scratcher but people complaint about serial killers running rampant and Russian mobsters lol. Dexter has put himself in the open and put himself in front of everyone else before it was the other way around. The season has developed nicely so far but I will say dexter has shown a knack of putting his life on the line knowing :damn: he'll be back next show. So the attempted murdered was anti climatic to say the least.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:comeon: Harry was heartbroken he didn't need anything else. Regardless of how Vogel has puppetier dexter she did save his life for him to get where he is at. Yeah dexter has been extremely sloppy and they do just cover up things the lugerata is kinda a head scratcher but people complaint about serial killers running rampant and Russian mobsters lol. Dexter has put himself in the open and put himself in front of everyone else before it was the other way around. The season has developed nicely so far but I will say dexter has shown a knack of putting his life on the line knowing :damn: he'll be back next show. So the attempted murdered was anti climatic to say the least.
I don't think he was heartbroken at all, he knew from the start what was going to happen, i really think it is Vogel covering up her loose ends now. She may have been even involved with Brian, he was in the medical field also,

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I don't think he was heartbroken at all, he knew from the start what was going to happen, i really think it is Vogel covering up her loose ends now. She may have been even involved with Brian, he was in the medical field also,

That nikka was always grieving he loved dexter but to each their own

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305

i am 1000percent wit u on this possibility. as the scene unfolded i began coming to the conclusion Vogel had Harry set up for suicide. The way she was taking notes of dex all this time together, trying to separate deb and him apart. she is living vicariously through dexter. and is playing puppeteer again. Dex will figure this out, and this will somehow tie in with the final big sendoff. i definitely agree with your sentiment