OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What is the point of the Batista sister and Quinn relationship? I like seeing her naked and shyt but still....who puts thought into giving Quinn screen time?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What is the point of the Batista sister and Quinn relationship? I like seeing her naked and shyt but still....who puts thought into giving Quinn screen time?
Quinn should've get got around the time he was looking into Dex too much :beli:
I guess they kept him to do the same deal all over again.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Hannah might pop up somewhere and poison Dexter as the final scene of the series :heh:

I'm still tryna figure out how Quinn does not suspect Dexter as being a killer, especially after Liddy just so happens to end up murked in the astrovan.. I know he was fukkin' Deb and all, but this muthafukka has to be the worst detective of all time. They should've just killed him off so his ineptitude wouldn't be in the back of my head every-time I watch him interact with Dexter, totally oblivious like nothing happened. I like Quinn, but this shyt is ridiculous :wow:
This is some real shyt nikka. Been saying this since Season 4. I know Deb was faded as shyt in that interview room but damn. she clearly came out and said that SHE killed Laguerta.

IOENO how many drinks she had. I don't care how lovestruck this nikka Quinn is, you don't say something like that out of nothing. Quinn just out here paying it no mind whatsoever.

Aside from that, how many fukking times we gon' see Aimee riding peen without that titty shot :beli:

fukk that non-nude contract shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
becky is the goat becky

smh at deb, trying to kill them both, then getting a change of heart
lol at the simp risking his life to rescue deb then she goes right back in the water.

vogel gonna end up on that table

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dexter had his ride or die chick last season, but Deb just had to stroll through and ruin it, now that she tried to kill Dexter, she just pre-ordered an L for herself

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

dexter has always had ride or die chicks, even rita, dexter cheated on her with lila and she came back

lila basically bodied doakes cuz dexter was getting weak and wa sgonna let him go

hanna

even lumen lol

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
yo, why in the mother fukk would they tease that car crash right before the goddamn episode aired :beli:

Right when deb showed up to the PD I knew exactly what was going to happen, and knew that they wouldnt have the balls to actually kill off one of em.

shyts at Weeds-level fall off :wow::sadcam:

but ima keep watchin :myman:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the writings so over the the top. "oh i dropped her at the ER" then dex in the ER calling the guy and he goes to his dads bedside :laff:

maybe dex has always been this way and shows like boardwalk and homeland etc have put it in perspective how silly it really is. or just worn thin after all these years

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
the writings so over the the top. "oh i dropped her at the ER" then dex in the ER calling the guy and he goes to his dads bedside :laff:

maybe dex has always been this way and shows like boardwalk and homeland etc have put it in perspective how silly it really is. or just worn thin after all these years
Stop bruh, it was perfect till last season. They didn't want to make the hard decision to cut someone "major" other than Laguerta. Deb, Masuka, Quinn need to go to a bag or multiple bags :yeshrug: :demonic:
Harrison abduction and that whole doomsday arc was over the top ridic.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Stop bruh, it was perfect till last season. They didn't want to make the hard decision to cut someone "major" other than Laguerta. Deb, Masuka, Quinn need to go to a bag or multiple bags :yeshrug: :demonic:
season 6 sucked major ass until the last scene in the church. a lot of people didnt like season 5 or 7(i did personally).. this season isnt mediocre so far. first 4 seasons are undeniable though

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The pace of this season kinda reminds me of season 3 where it started out slow and kinda picks up in the middle/end.