OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
this hasn't changed anything, really, in the grand scheme of things

people are freaking out because the gesture of the characters was grand, but that scene didn't really change much of anything in terms of where the season has been going and where it is currently

they introduce and abruptly end so many things on dexter. it's frustrating to watch at times. i feel like this show has been playing me for a fool since the season 4 trinity mind fukk.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:ohlawd: Masuka's daughter is that bad bytch becky from Friday Night Lights. What a curly haired goddess.

Deb lost her fukkin mind though...WTF. I knew she was thinking suicidal after she saw the tape and then after her "goodbye" type convo with Quinn. She is mentally gone...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Hannah might pop up somewhere and poison Dexter as the final scene of the series :heh:

I'm still tryna figure out how Quinn does not suspect Dexter as being a killer, especially after Liddy just so happens to end up murked in the astrovan.. I know he was fukkin' Deb and all, but this muthafukka has to be the worst detective of all time. They should've just killed him off so his ineptitude wouldn't be in the back of my head every-time I watch him interact with Dexter, totally oblivious like nothing happened. I like Quinn, but this shyt is ridiculous :wow:

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:dwillhuh:

This bytch Deb gotta go :snoop:

Dexter had his ride or die chick last season, but Deb just had to stroll through and ruin it, now that she tried to kill Dexter, she just pre-ordered an L for herself

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When he set the killer up in the nursery room, why did he let him hear his footsteps? That was UNUSUAL for him. It gave that dolt time to react.

So Deb isn't gonna let any of the shyt go..once it was confirmed her father killed himself over her brother's choices, you KNEW she was gonna heel on him. LOL. And that girl who likes Dexter..she's from One Tree Hill. Was having a problem placing her face for a minute.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hannah might pop up somewhere and poison Dexter as the final scene of the series :heh:

I'm still tryna figure out how Quinn does not suspect Dexter as being a killer, especially after Liddy just so happens to end up murked in the astrovan.. I know he was fukkin' Deb and all, but this muthafukka has to be the worst detective of all time. They should've just killed him off so his ineptitude wouldn't be in the back of my head every-time I watch him interact with Dexter, totally oblivious like nothing happened. I like Quinn, but this shyt is ridiculous :wow:
You mean Batista is the worst cop of all time, as i said earlier has Miami metro ever cracked a case? Trinity got away from them, The Russian from last year, the list goes on with them. Now here is a question, how the hell did Lundy not ever suspect Dex, i mean he was supposed to on the same level as Dr. Vogel.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So Deb was going to leave Harrison with no surviving family members? And I have to agree the arch this season is terribly boring.