OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone else have the feeling this old chick is the one scooping out brains? I think she's the killer and if that ends up being the case I'm highly disappointed.

yea i posted this while watching episode 2,shyt just seems so obvious :snoop:

She gonna get that work tho before Hannah comes thru and bodys Dex

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@hexagram23 ... Just finished season 4 ..... What the fukk! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

He fukkin killed Rita?!?!

He killed Rita! :mindblown: :to: :sadcam:

And season 5 is terrible? This cant be life:dwillhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@-Quikness-

tumblr_l2zp36DENJ1qzvjmyo1_250.gif

Clyde Phillips, the showrunner for seasons 1-4, left after season 4. The guy that took over, Chip Johannessen, was a writer for "24". I know "Dexter" was never super-realistic, but season 5 they throw realism completely out the window like :manny:

The writers seemed to forget that it's Dexter and not Jack Bauer. In season 5 Dexter takes on a whole cult of serial killers whose leader is a talk show host, on some "Oprah" shyt. No I'm not kidding.

All kinds of shyt doesn't make sense, and never gets explained. Or even mentioned again. shyt is :snoop:

Season 6 is a little better but there's a plot twist at the end of the season that's supposed to be :ohhh: but the board figured that shyt out in the 2nd episode. :snoop:

Season 7 I've heard is decent but I stopped watching towards the end of 6 so :yeshrug:

Fred.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@-Quikness-

tumblr_l2zp36DENJ1qzvjmyo1_250.gif

Clyde Phillips, the showrunner for seasons 1-4, left after season 4. The guy that took over, Chip Johannessen, was a writer for "24". I know "Dexter" was never super-realistic, but season 5 they throw realism completely out the window like :manny:

The writers seemed to forget that it's Dexter and not Jack Bauer. In season 5 Dexter takes on a whole cult of serial killers whose leader is a talk show host, on some "Oprah" shyt. No I'm not kidding.

All kinds of shyt doesn't make sense, and never gets explained. Or even mentioned again. shyt is :snoop:

Season 6 is a little better but there's a plot twist at the end of the season that's supposed to be :ohhh: but the board figured that shyt out in the 2nd episode. :snoop:

Season 7 I've heard is decent but I stopped watching towards the end of 6 so :yeshrug:

Fred.

LOL @ the gif ..

Thanks for info. These company's must be either stupid or just lack common sense. What ever happend to sticking to the formula! A fukking talk show host? Sounds like they wanted to go for the "wow" factor a little too eagerly :dahell:

I'll still check it out tho. RIP Rita :to: