OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You know the actress playing Debra ruined this season with her Emmy plea scene with Maria at the end of last year, her crying like crazy over someone who hated her, used her and belittled her at every turn. This season with Deb acting crazy makes no sense at all, she let Dex solve all her problems now she crazy? Makes no sense at all. She has to die or Dex has to turn himself in, only two ways to go .

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know the actress playing Debra ruined this season with her Emmy plea scene with Maria at the end of last year, her crying like crazy over someone who hated her, used her and belittled her at every turn. This season with Deb acting crazy makes no sense at all, she let Dex solve all her problems now she crazy? Makes no sense at all. She has to die or Dex has to turn himself in, only two ways to go .
What do you mean? She's going crazy because she murdered someone.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What do you mean? She's going crazy because she murdered someone.

Well the ice truck killer who played with her slept with and attempted to kill her didn't drive her crazy or to drink. Neither did the killing of that old guy Lundy who she fell in love with and her being shot drove her crazy but this does.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Best episode this season. Glad to see Dex go back to stalking/tabling a serial killer. Cannibal? :scusthov:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well the ice truck killer who played with her slept with and attempted to kill her didn't drive her crazy or to drink. Neither did the killing of that old guy Lundy who she fell in love with and her being shot drove her crazy but this does.
I think we can agree killing someone is a whole different ball game then having bad shyt happen to you.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Thought this was the first enjoyable episode of the season. It only lasted 49 minutes though, yet they rushed through that kill and didn't even show it :what:
I wanted to see him stab that cannibal multiple times :why:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Thought this was the first enjoyable episode of the season. It only lasted 49 minutes though, yet they rushed through that kill and didn't even show it :what:
I wanted to see him stab that cannibal multiple times :why:

I really think this show needs a couple of more seasons, they killing it with this new angle. They really wasted season 6 on nonsense, they covered no grounds on that season, now things feel right. Now they letting Dexter develop emotions, this is too nice.

My top 5

Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
quinn is the biggest simp in tv history
I agree, what is his purpose on the show? He is a horrible cop, drinks, takes drugs, slept with Trinity daughter, kills a mobster after years of taking bribes from him over a girl who ups and leaves him without saying goodbye, goes to cases drunk, can't even study for an exam that would help in the long run, but i bet he breaks the case and kills Dexter.:beli:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I really think this show needs a couple of more seasons, they killing it with this new angle. They really wasted season 6 on nonsense, they covered no grounds on that season, now things feel right. Now they letting Dexter develop emotions, this is too nice.

My top 5

Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter

No Heisenberg? :ufudup:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4 Beta