OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yo maybe someone can help me out with this?

I thought Dexter's dad offed himself when he realized Dexter had killed another human being?

Now they have old videos of Dexter's dad talking with Dr. Vogel 3 kills in and he's feeling better about "Dexter accepting the process." ???

I didn't think Dexter's dad Harry lived long enough to see Dexter kill 3 people. Am I missing something or is this a continuity error?

infamous003

The New Style
Daps
I've been entertained by the first couple episodes, Deb has been fantastic. I think the doctor figured out is tryna start this big-ass psychopath battle royal featuring Dex and her other patients. But yeah, she'll be gone by midseason and then Hannah will return.

Angel is gon' figure something out with Dex. Quinn and Jamie can go the fukk off somewhere for all I care. And I think the captain is in on shyt with the doctor as well. He was down with Harry and he brought ol' girl back.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

I thought Dexter's dad offed himself when he realized Dexter had killed another human being?

Now they have old videos of Dexter's dad talking with Dr. Vogel 3 kills in and he's feeling better about "Dexter accepting the process." ???

I didn't think Dexter's dad Harry lived long enough to see Dexter kill 3 people. Am I missing something or is this a continuity error?

nah if you remember... He(Harry) actually walked in and Dexter treated it like something normal then Harry ran out the room puking, shortly he "died" b/c of it.

Maybe that scene inferred that was the first time Harry actually saw his son as killer with his own eyes. either way, does it really make that much of a difference? Show has fallen off terribly but still gotta finish this last season up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Harry was sick from cancer and found out that one of the nurses was killing patients so Harry sent Dexter after her. Then Harry got well and went back to work when a murderer/rapist got off on a technicality so he sent Dexter after him. Dexter killed the guy and shows Harry his dismembered body which freaks Harry out. it was after this that Harry killed himself.
We are supposed to assume that Dexter was carrying out the code during this entire time (about a year if I remember correctly) up to Harry seeing Dexter's handiwork up close and personal.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
BTW how sloppy is this
Isn't there a damn it department that can see the searches Dexter is doing ?

Debs gun was found it hasn't been processed as of yet?

It would take two seconds to enter the serial number

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder how much people dexter has killed

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW how sloppy is this
Isn't there a damn it department that can see the searches Dexter is doing ?

Debs gun was found it hasn't been processed as of yet?

It would take two seconds to enter the serial number

I'm pretty sure the same man that has never met a lock he can't pick and single-handedly solves crimes that leave the entire homicide department and the FBI scratching their heads knows how clear his search history. :heh:

Why would Deb's gun be that big of a concern? He's a killer and he had a gun in glove box. It's not like it was the murder weapon.