OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
This shyt just needs to hurry up and end, I'd be down with 30 minute episodes for the rest of the season.

It was great when it started and had high points in the middle as well but everyone is tired now. The writers have gotten lazy at this point, the acting is going downhill and the fans are only in it because we've put too much time in to see what happens to Dexter on some recap on youtube.

This is nothing more than a relationship that ended emotionally for both partners a long time ago. Now we're just going through the motions, waiting for an out(9/15).

At least that's how it is for me.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:comeone: at the app dexter has on his phone to locate people.. "Friendzone" :heh:

thats even worse than the bootleg search engine he used last season.
quinn fukkin things up with jamie. :snoop:

debs been great..though even dexter has grown tired and worn thin.

someone gif when he discovered the finger in the stew :laff:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season starts next episode. You can tell Dexter is messing with the wrong one ending things with her. I think we'll get to see the twisted effect decades of living in the minds of serial killers has on a normal person. By the end this will be epic like Boardwalk Empires last season.

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm lost at everyone saying this was a good episode.
:stopitslime:

in fact, there hasn't been a "good" episode yet. while i understand they're meant to be slow, and eventually will end up in overdrive (as the previews show for next week) it's seriously boring the fukk out of me. like i literally fell asleep last night and had to rewatch today. that's not the dexter i fell in love with.
:sadcam:

i hate the direction they took to end the show with deb knowing, although it seems like the most logical climax available. her acting is horrible and she's annoying as fukk. the scene with her trying to make a confession was supposed to be such a high point of this season, but instead it was the worst 2 minutes of my life. the only way this show can possibly go out with a bang comparable to any great shows of my time will be for her to die. if she doesn't die, well then i just wasted a fukk ton time watching this show.
:demonic:

i don't care what happens, as long as little harrison is okay.
:smugbiden:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
They've done the whole "is deb dead?!" thing so many times that i'm numb to it now when she is in trouble, or could possibly die.

I've lost count of how many times she's been in trouble or near death.

It's like this show fired all the writers after season four and unretired a bunch of Nickeloadeon writers and said, "Alright guys, you can curse, you can have boobs, and there's blood! Have fun!"

This show is no deeper than Hey Dude or Pete and Pete at this point. I feel like a lot of the characters have regressed, and they really missed a chance to have some amazing character development with Rita's kids and some of the other characters. Instead, they're all blind, dumb, and stupid.

There are SO MANY loose ends that they could have come back with. There are probably 10 loose ends from every season since Doakes died, and they'd rather corner this show like they have.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

in fact, there hasn't been a "good" episode yet. while i understand they're meant to be slow, and eventually will end up in overdrive (as the previews show for next week) it's seriously boring the fukk out of me. like i literally fell asleep last night and had to rewatch today. that's not the dexter i fell in love with.

i hate the direction they took to end the show with deb knowing, although it seems like the most logical climax available. her acting is horrible and she's annoying as fukk. the scene with her trying to make a confession was supposed to be such a high point of this season, but instead it was the worst 2 minutes of my life. the only way this show can possibly go out with a bang comparable to any great shows of my time will be for her to die. if she doesn't die, well then i just wasted a fukk ton time watching this show.

:laugh: Quinn needs to be sacrificed. Dexter needs to be exposed to everyone..that reaction shot is gonna be one of the most Gif-able shots in TV history.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree, what is his purpose on the show? He is a horrible cop, drinks, takes drugs, slept with Trinity daughter, kills a mobster after years of taking bribes from him over a girl who ups and leaves him without saying goodbye, goes to cases drunk, can't even study for an exam that would help in the long run, but i bet he breaks the case and kills Dexter.:beli:

The way the Russian chick played him like a ready made bytch was str8 up GREATNESS. He thought the fix was in and that bytch said something about 'can you get the bill for a transmission'..the gall of this mistreated ho to come at a guy who does real work for a living in that way. LMAO.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

fukk harrison :demonic:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
:what: nikka take that spoilery shyt out of this thread ive tried to avoid any and all spoilers beyond the first episode lead us not into temptation :pacspit:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
@ghost305
I still don't know what happened. I only see the outcome, its hard to tell what happened. The sequence of events are not really obvious.